Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AFOSI-Bound View Post
    PM me if you will be there on the 28th.
    I tried to send you a PM. I'll be there on the 28th.

Comment

• PM settings updated.

Comment

• <---28!

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Anyone want to grab dinner afterwards on the 28th?

Comment

• What hotels are decent in the area, I need to book one for tomorrow?

Comment

• They are all the same really. I booked the Super 8 in Stafford (5 mins away from the gate) for 60.00 total using a discount.
              Last edited by AFOSI-Bound; 01-27-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• I highly recommend the Holiday Inn in Dumfries, about three exits before Quantico.

Comment

• How did everyone think it went? 48 being interviewed. 15 alternates seems like a ton.

Also it sounded like they had 400 to 500 completed applications this time around. (3000 applied but most checked they did not attend an event or said they did but were not on the sheets) FYI

Comment

• Interviewed...ran home...had a baby! Bam! Great day!

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• So how was everyone else's interviews? Thoughts?

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Congrats on the baby chasing1811. You had quite the eventful day!

I thought the interview went decently well. Definitely got the impression that all 48 interviewed are extremely qualified so just have to wait to see how I stack up once the total scores are calculated. It's very nice though that we'll only have to wait a week or two for results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bryan_NC View Post
                          Congrats on the baby chasing1811. You had quite the eventful day!

I thought the interview went decently well. Definitely got the impression that all 48 interviewed are extremely qualified so just have to wait to see how I stack up once the total scores are calculated. It's very nice though that we'll only have to wait a week or two for results.
                          When are we supposed to hear by? I don't believe they told the group I was in

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleH View Post
                            When are we supposed to hear by? I don't believe they told the group I was in
                            Steve told our group that his goal is to have all decisions emailed out by Frb 8th. Could be as early as next week. Depends on how soon Steves bosses sign off on the selectees.

Comment

• So, now the waiting game begins. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. I have to agree with Bryan that everyone present was extremely qualified and those that get one of the 15 spots are more than deserving.
                              Last edited by AFOSI-Bound; 01-31-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully we hear tomorrow

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6431 users online. 226 members and 6205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X