Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They already did the language test which last year they did after they sent out NORs. So I would hope we are close to finding out where we stand on this announcement. This is all according to the time line on the 2014 announcement. I wonder how many people actually applied to this, especially since they had you jump through a few hoops to apply.
    BPA -
    Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
    TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Judging by the amount of ppl at the VA area meet and greet I would say there are a few....

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Singing; All I want for Christmas is an interview!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same here! It would be nice to find out before Christmas.
          BPA -
          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED

Comment

• If it makes y'all feel any better.

Last year, people were notified if they got an interview date the last week of January. Interviews down in Quantico were done on the 19/20th of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
              If it makes y'all feel any better.

Last year, people were notified if they got an interview date the last week of January. Interviews down in Quantico were done on the 19/20th of February.
              At this point, I just want to see where I'm at with my score. I don't want to over board and think I'm getting an interview slot. It's Christmas though, anything is possible!
              BPA -

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                At this point, I just want to see where I'm at with my score. I don't want to over board and think I'm getting an interview slot. It's Christmas though, anything is possible!
                Ditto

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Results for the language test are rolling out.

Check your inboxes.

Semper Gumby!

Comment

Last edited by dstoke; 12-26-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Dstoke,

My sincere condolences to the Airmen's families, you, and their fellow SAs/Security Forces members. Over 5 OIF/OEF deployments, I have felt the unbearable sting of losing brothers in arms, in all branches, and it never gets easier. May they rest in peace, and may their families and friends find the resilience to get them through this difficult time. Thoughts are with you from the Army side of the house.

Respectfully,

Ozz
                      Last edited by grantpmonroe; 12-22-2015, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Dstoke, do you have a .mil email address you can shoot me over a PM. A little worried about a good friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by dstoke View Post
                          I pretty much never post on the forums but I felt compelled to post this with a very heavy heart, four of our AFOSI Special Agents and two Security Forces airmen attached to AFOSI were killed in action today near Bagram air base, Afghanistan while conducting an outside the wire operation. While as a civ agent you may never have to deploy, please be aware of the possibility of deployment and the dangers associated with it. We have had civ agents killed in action in the past and given the current state of threats, sadly the 6 brave souls who died today probably will not be the last in our agency. Here's to them, rest easy warriors.
                          I am deeply sorry to see this news. My best wishes go out to their families and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
                            The names of the fallen can be found here: http://www.odmp.org/officer/22719-sp...hester-mcbride
                            Thank you.

Comment

• Merry f**king Christmas to those who got the e-mail...

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
                                Merry f**king Christmas to those who got the e-mail...

Semper Gumby!
                                What e-mail?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7228 users online. 344 members and 6884 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X