Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any non-vets move along in the process for this?

Comment

• I will be at GMU in an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
        I will be at GMU in an hour.
        Beat you. I got first place

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Parkmobile is my friend! #4901

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• GMU line is...................long!

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Yup I'm done. Said they are hiring 15

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Confirmed! 50 interviews for 15 spots total. Good luck ladies and gents!

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Is there any way to meet with OSI outside of a career fair? I was hoping to make it today but my classes ran extra long. Figures the only day I need out of class the instructor keeps us 3 extra hours. Was hoping to make it by 4 but its an hour drive without DC traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmwhiteman View Post
                    Is there any way to meet with OSI outside of a career fair? I was hoping to make it today but my classes ran extra long. Figures the only day I need out of class the instructor keeps us 3 extra hours. Was hoping to make it by 4 but its an hour drive without DC traffic.
                    In general? Probably. To be eligible to apply for the PAQ posting currently on USAJobs? Doubt it.

Comment

• Entry level AFOSI openings

Originally posted by dmwhiteman View Post
                      Is there any way to meet with OSI outside of a career fair? I was hoping to make it today but my classes ran extra long. Figures the only day I need out of class the instructor keeps us 3 extra hours. Was hoping to make it by 4 but its an hour drive without DC traffic.
                      Travel to one of the other recruiting events. **If you want to apply to the PAQ**

Comment

• Line was entirely tooooooo long to stand in. I went right in an spoke with a 3 letter agency right in the same room where OSI was.

Comment

• Line was entirely tooooooo long to stand in. So I went right in and spoke with a 3 letter agency right in the same room where OSI was.

Also got a chance to speak with US Supreme Court Police.

Comment

• Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
                            In general? Probably. To be eligible to apply for the PAQ posting currently on USAJobs? Doubt it.
                            Originally posted by B33 View Post
                            Travel to one of the other recruiting events. **If you want to apply to the PAQ**
                            Well that's unfortunate. I don't think I'll be making it to Alabama today or Colorado in the next two weeks.

Comment

• The line really wasn't that bad. About an hour or so.

It was a very interesting mix of people. Some contractors, some security, some leos, some random *** people, and a few current 1811s.
                              The amount of people that wore jeans amazed me.

As for three letters in the same room, you had Bureau and Agency. It looked like a basic info grab, didn't care too much on my end.

Was anyone there when the DEA guy rolled by and was "Hey guys, take a look at us." That was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                                The line really wasn't that bad. About an hour or so.

It was a very interesting mix of people. Some contractors, some security, some leos, some random *** people, and a few current 1811s.
                                The amount of people that wore jeans amazed me.

As for three letters in the same room, you had Bureau and Agency. It looked like a basic info grab, didn't care too much on my end.

Was anyone there when the DEA guy rolled by and was "Hey guys, take a look at us." That was great.
                                Lol DEA is a sweet gig but their physical standards is highly crucial.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8612 users online. 394 members and 8218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X