300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
    Good luck man. I will blend in with the other college kids, who show up in casual clothing and think that OSI sounds like a cool job to have, cause it has a gun and overseas travel. And a tv show. I'll see you there. Good luck to us.
    Turn on your PMs dude

Comment

• . double post

Comment

• I will be there. Took the day off. Riding up from Virginia Beach

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Count me in for GMU. I will have some sort of hop/brewing cap most likely.

Sent from my C6750 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
            I will be there. Took the day off. Riding up from Virginia Beach

MOTO! Good luck!

Comment

• Just got offered LA-AFB at El Secundo CA.
              I am hoping that some one can give me some input in regard how is the work load and environment at LA? What is the time frame for transfers to other bases? Is it possible to obtaine a reasonable housing in the area ($2000.00) monthly rent or so?
              Please let me know if anyone has any info!

Comment

• Originally posted by Secret service SA View Post
                Just got offered LA-AFB at El Secundo CA.
                Congrats on your select and good luck getting your questions answered! I'll be interested to hear the answers. When do you head off to FLETC?

Comment

• I was told that I will start on February at La and go To the FLETC on May, 2016.

Comment

• When did you attend the recruitment even? Did you receive the offer after the recruitment even? I am attending the one in VA tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Secret service SA View Post
                      I was told that I will start on February at La and go To the FLETC on May, 2016.
                      When did you attend the recruitment even? Did you receive the offer after the recruitment even? I am attending the one in VA tomorrow.

Comment

• I did not, there was an opening last January that you had to submit the resume to VA. This was Developmental Anounncment, went for interview at VA and all the rest was done at field office.
                        Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

• So those of us who are attending tomorrow and are members of this forum, aren't we supposed to have a secret handshake or something to identify?

Comment

• What?!? You don't know it...I don think you should posting here anymore.

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
                              What?!? You don't know it...I don think you should posting here anymore.

Semper Gumby!
                              This sucks. Always on the outs

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
                                So those of us who are attending tomorrow and are members of this forum, aren't we supposed to have a secret handshake or something to identify?

You guys (me included probably) are gonna show up 30 minutes before it opens, cause like the military taught us, if you're half our early, you are late.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10359 users online. 504 members and 9855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X