Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entry level AFOSI openings

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by echoshot3 View Post
    Anyone go to the USC event todya?
    I did. You? Feel free to PM me.

    Comment


    • For those concerned about applying before attending one of the sessions, the answer is you can apply now and attend a recruiting session later. If you need to confirm this statement is true, call (210) 565-1610.

      Comment


      • Just so everyone stops sending me the same questions via PM:

        The recruiting even was very informal. It's just like what it says on the website. You go to sign in and turn in your resume. They'll give you some paperwork with what you can expect and some FAQs, and there should be a couple of agents there, plus the recruiter, so you're able to ask questions. I got there early, so I don't have a good estimate of how many people showed up for OSI specifically. They don't use the resume you turn in for your actual app; it's just so they know you were there. That said, still turn in something that looks nice.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
          Just so everyone stops sending me the same questions via PM:

          The recruiting even was very informal. It's just like what it says on the website. You go to sign in and turn in your resume. They'll give you some paperwork with what you can expect and some FAQs, and there should be a couple of agents there, plus the recruiter, so you're able to ask questions. I got there early, so I don't have a good estimate of how many people showed up for OSI specifically. They don't use the resume you turn in for your actual app; it's just so they know you were there. That said, still turn in something that looks nice.
          Thank you for sharing this

          Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Sorry if this has already been covered. Anyone know how often one can expect to PCS as a civilian SA in OSI? Is there a chance of eventually getting to an area you can stay for five years or so?

            Not counting deployments and all that

            Comment


            • GMU is open to the public by the way.

              Sent from my C6750 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • I will be there.

                Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Did anyone go to the UTSA event? If so, what was the turnout?

                  Comment


                  • It was full the whole time I was there. They said that they have a high turnout there every time they are there.
                    BPA -
                    Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                    TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

                    Comment


                    • Anyone going to GMU this week?


                      Semper Gumby!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
                        Anyone going to GMU this week?


                        Semper Gumby!
                        I am going again this year. 5th time might be the charm Or maybe 9th will be. Only one way to find out.

                        Comment


                        • Forza...I feel your pain. Have similar experience with other positions.

                          Question: what should I expect as far as time goes. It's scheduled for 11-16:30, am I going to be there all day?


                          Semper Gumby!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
                            Forza...I feel your pain. Have similar experience with other positions.

                            Question: what should I expect as far as time goes. It's scheduled for 11-16:30, am I going to be there all day?


                            Semper Gumby!
                            I almost feel like I am meeting old coworkers when I go to the GMU fair. Eventually, they will have to get tired of seeing me, and just interview me one time

                            As for the lines, last time I was there, there was a long line waiting to talk to the recruiter and agent, who were just answering questions about OSI mission and how PAQ hiring works. There were some enlisted AF uniformed guys who were helping, and some folks left their resumes with them without talking to recruiters. So you could be there 15 minutes, or over an hour, depends on you.

                            Also, bring some cash for parking, I think parking there is cash only. And I am not wearing a suit this time

                            Comment


                            • Forza...exactly what I wanted to know.

                              I'll keep an eye out for you-the one without the suit, right.

                              Just need to check this box and move on.

                              Thanks again!


                              Semper Gumby!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
                                Forza...exactly what I wanted to know.

                                I'll keep an eye out for you-the one without the suit, right.

                                Just need to check this box and move on.

                                Thanks again!


                                Semper Gumby!
                                Good luck man. I will blend in with the other college kids, who show up in casual clothing and think that OSI sounds like a cool job to have, cause it has a gun and overseas travel. And a tv show. I'll see you there. Good luck to us.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9874 users online. 473 members and 9401 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X