300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
    Just called the number and the lady said you can register for 1330-1500 to speak with DEA,ATF, FAMs, CIA and Secret Service.
    How can you speak with them if you can't see them?

Comment

• Just reapplied to the new announcement..

Comment

Just reapplied to the new announcement..
        Can you now apply before the session? I'm not able to check at the moment

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post

Yes you can apply now before the session. As long as you attend the session.

Comment

The questionnaire reads the same as the prior questionnaire.
            "I attended..."
            "I did not attend..."

Comment

• Anyone know if the CO Springs fair is open to the public? I called and left a message but they haven't gotten back to me

Comment

• Originally posted by echoshot3 View Post
                Anyone know if the CO Springs fair is open to the public? I called and left a message but they haven't gotten back to me
                "Please be aware if you are not a current student or don't have a valid parking permit, you must purchase a parking permit for $2.00/hour in the Parking Garage or in Lot 220 in order to avoid a parking ticket."

Reference: https://www.myinterfase.com/uccs/Car...U4WE5sZmJkRT01

Comment

• Nice thanks

Originally posted by B33 View Post
                  "Please be aware if you are not a current student or don't have a valid parking permit, you must purchase a parking permit for $2.00/hour in the Parking Garage or in Lot 220 in order to avoid a parking ticket."

Reference: https://www.myinterfase.com/uccs/Car...U4WE5sZmJkRT01

Comment

Yes you can apply now before the session. As long as you attend the session.
                    What's the point? You're lying about a question (regardless of how little of a deal it might be) in an application for a career where integrity is essential. I just don't see any reason behind applying ahead of time when you can apply after the last recruiting fair and answer all questions without a hint of dishonesty.

Maybe I'm over thinking things, but just my $.02.

Comment

• Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
                      What's the point? You're lying about a question (regardless of how little of a deal it might be) in an application for a career where integrity is essential. I just don't see any reason behind applying ahead of time when you can apply after the last recruiting fair and answer all questions without a hint of dishonesty.

Maybe I'm over thinking things, but just my $.02.
                      You are definitely over thinking it. I recommend you apply immediately. Also if you want to get technical you will have gone by the time the announcement closes hence your statement was true.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                        You are definitely over thinking it. I recommend you apply immediately. Also if you want to get technical you will have gone by the time the announcement closes hence your statement was true.

TDF
                        But...from the response I received from the poc, this was the reason they closed the announcement.

I thought they would have done something to fix this because if people start applying again, they may be faced with the same choice

Comment

But...from the response I received from the poc, this was the reason they closed the announcement.

I thought they would have done something to fix this because if people start applying again, they may be faced with the same choice

Believe me when I say it doesn't matter in the slightest. No one is going to look at when you applied versus the event you went to. They are going to take your application and cross reference your name to those that attended. If you attend you get scored if not you're trashed.

TDF

TDF

Comment

What is the worse that can happen?? If you applied and clicked yes that you attended an event and you actually do attend the event it can easily be explained that you clicked yes because you intended on going to the event. If you don't attend the event which is mandatory you won't move any further in the process! If I were involved in the hiring or the background of that Agency I wouldn't be giving integrity points to someone who did not click yes on attending a mandatory recruitment event to even be able to apply to the job. Besides, if you click no and don't go, you won't even move forward in the process. Sounds like a pretty good way to just weed out applicants. If 75% click no, they sure narrowed down the applicant pool.

Comment

• I just don't see the point in not waiting. The announcement won't close before the date of the last event. Is there an advantage to applying early?

Comment

• Anyone go to the USC event todya?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10398 users online. 443 members and 9955 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X