Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entry level AFOSI openings

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Didn't the questionnaire ask if you had attended one of the sessions? Not are going to attend one of the sessions.

    I also didn't plan on applying until after I went to the recruitment session. I have tI find the announcement and find POC #
    BPA -
    Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
    TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

    Comment


    • Yes. It asked if you had. Let us know if you find out anything

      Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • I'm sure it'll be back up.

        Comment


        • ----------
          Last edited by em.en; 09-24-2015, 11:22 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by em.en View Post
            I live on the west coast and wanted to attend the USC career fair, but apparently you have to register as a USC student to attend. I'm guessing only USC students can attend this one?

            http://careers.usc.edu/students/info/careerfair
            Some schools will open their career fair to anyone, others restrict it to students. Unfortunately it looks like USC is likely the later. You could always call them and ask to be sure though.

            Comment


            • [QUOTE=Ralphodog;3732168]Some schools will open their career fair to anyone, others restrict it

              Comment


              • Contacted the application manager help desk and received the following message.

                The reason that you cannot submit your application*is because the Agency has marked the position as 'Not Complete'.* This means that the Agency/HR Specialist has unchecked the "Complete" status to place the status in "Pending".* Since the announcement is no longer in 'Complete' status, you will not be able to apply for this position. You may contact the Agency listed on the Job Announcement for information regarding the status of*this vacancy.

                I sent the agency a message in reference to this issue.

                Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • The issue was people applying to the announcement before it was possible to. They will post another. Keep a look out

                  Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • FutRTrPR, thanks for keeping us posted. I received a similar response today.

                    Comment


                    • 10-4 now we know

                      Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
                        The issue was people applying to the announcement before it was possible to. They will post another. Keep a look out

                        Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        It does seem rather dumb for them to have put the vacancy online before any of the meet and greets. What they should do is what ATF does: You get invited directly by ATF, and once they deem you worthy, they send you a link to a vacancy on USAJobs that isn't open to the public. That way, they only receive applications from people who actually went to one of the events, and they don't run into issues like these.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                          It does seem rather dumb for them to have put the vacancy online before any of the meet and greets. What they should do is what ATF does: You get invited directly by ATF, and once they deem you worthy, they send you a link to a vacancy on USAJobs that isn't open to the public. That way, they only receive applications from people who actually went to one of the events, and they don't run into issues like these.
                          Agreed that would mitigate some of these issues

                          Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
                            The issue was people applying to the announcement before it was possible to. They will post another. Keep a look out

                            Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                            Figured as much. Everyone was applying and answering the question about the career fair as "yes" before it was possible for that to be true...

                            Comment


                            • Confirmed that USC's recruiting event (California) is only open to USC students and alum. That seems a little... restrictive.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
                                Confirmed that USC's recruiting event (California) is only open to USC students and alum. That seems a little... restrictive.
                                I would just show up. How could they verify that you are not an alum?

                                TDF

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9822 users online. 469 members and 9353 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X