Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing in the resume doesn't make sense if they have it on Usajobs. I applied already with the intent on going to one of the recruitment sessions.

Comment

• Thanks for the info though. Will make sure Im prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
        Passing in the resume doesn't make sense if they have it on Usajobs. I applied already with the intent on going to one of the recruitment sessions.
        Okay. I started the application, but decided to save due to the question about attending the job fair. I thought there would some code given to verify attendance, so I didn't finish. Waiting for the fairfax va meeting

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
          Passing in the resume doesn't make sense if they have it on Usajobs. I applied already with the intent on going to one of the recruitment sessions.
          I think it's just to limit applicants.

Comment

• I didn't wait because i was thinking it might be an application cut off number we dont know about that will close the announcement.

I plan to attend the fairfax session as well.

Comment

• Ahhhhh. Didn't think about that. I hope not. The honest abes would wait until they went to a session. It would suck if those who waited as instructed got screwed by cutoff.

Comment

• Do people normally wear suits to these recruitment sessions?

Comment

• I definitely would.

Comment

• Really no need to wear a suit. You literally turn in your resume, get a little info packets, and they say hey if you want you can talk to some agents. A lot of people turned in their resume and immediately left. Expect OSI to have a longest line, especially in DC.

You can apply before actually going to the event but if you dont go your usajobs application is trashed. After USA JOBS app they will contact you if interested for the interview. After interview you'll either be designated a primary or alternate, or you'll be dropped.

Good luck.
                    TDF

Comment

• I would love to apply to this but I live too far from any job fair.

Comment

• You are required to go to the job fair. Filling out the application on USAJobs is not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looks like the job announcement closed this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ca_vet View Post
                            Looks like the job announcement closed this afternoon.
                            I was just going to post this information. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Ok...so, I did not submit because I was waiting on the session Oct 8. It was supposed to be open until Nov 8 I believe. I haven't verified it has been closed yet, so just going off what youz guyz just said

Comment

• I see it. 5 Nov is supposed to be the close date. Now, I can't get into the application manager. Did honesty honestly screw me?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7230 users online. 345 members and 6885 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X