300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
    Well, those who have interviews... Congrats, you have one less person to compete with. I got an offer from another alphabet soup agency and accepted.

I sent an email to the point of contacts to remove me from the process. Hopefully, somewhere down the line I can revisit the idea of working for AFOSI.

Best of luck y'all.

Best of luck with your employment.

Comment

• Yes, I am unable to disclose the type of questions that were asked and I still hope for a chance some day so I want to be careful with what I do disclose. However, last year it was a series of events that took place and everybody was broken up into two's. The entire process takes several hours so come prepared to be there for a while. Good luck to all!

Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
      How was the interview? I'm assuming its the same as all interview panels. If you have a NDA in place and can't tell I understand.
      Last edited by InItToWinIt; 02-04-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by InItToWinIt View Post
        Yes, I am unable to disclose the type of questions that were asked and I still hope for a chance some day so I want to be careful with what I do disclose. However, last year it was a series of events that took place and everybody was broken up into two's. The entire process takes several hours so come prepared to be there for a while. The interview panel consisted of 4 agents and there were two interview panels going consecutively, one that you went in to and the other that your other 'paired partner' went to. Last year we were given the questions to us prior to entering the room to do our interviews, so it allowed for some prep time. There is also some testing involved. Good luck to all!
        Yeah, thats what I was looking for. Was the assessment an 1 hour interview then you go home or was it a all day assessment. You have provided me with what I was looking for.

Comment

• You will have a series of assessments if it is like last year. You can expect to be there for half the day.
          Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
          Yeah, thats what I was looking for. Was the assessment an 1 hour interview then you go home or was it a all day assessment. You have provided me with what I was looking for.

Comment

• Did anyone get confirmation of their interview time?

Comment

• Received a email yesterday saying they would confirm by today or tomorrow.

Comment

• If you are already receiving rejection letters don't let that get to you. OSI is a very small organization especially when it comes to civilians. We are about the size of the ATF in agents I think civilian agents are only about 250-290 if that. I know how many they will be hiring for fiscal year 2016, but I can imagine the numbers will not exceed 25-30.

So what I am trying to say is that rejection letters are not a knock on your resumes, we are just looking for unique talent and experience. Languages, computers experience, L.E. experience, and CI or CT experience.

Keep trying and one of the three letter agencies will give you your shot.

Good luck in your hunt!
                "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• So if we have heard nothing, I'm assuming we are out? I was hoping I could still get my language points somehow

Comment

• PAQ interview date/time confirmations went out yesterday, best of luck to everyone.

Comment

• Good luck to those doing their PAQ interveiws.

Comment

• Good luck guys!
                        "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                        German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Results will be shared on 6 March.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE View Post
                            Results will be shared on 6 March.
                            Is that for the PAQ or the DEV process?

Comment

• PAQ just had interviews and should hear about selections soon. I think the DEV group wont hear about their first round of cuts for a month or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFancy View Post
                                PAQ just had interviews and should hear about selections soon. I think the DEV group wont hear about their first round of cuts for a month or so.
                                Yeah, they said wait till April 2015, then hopefully in May 2015, the lucky people get to interview.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8853 users online. 419 members and 8434 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X