Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shucks...missed the deadline. All my fault. I spent a few hours in the airport reformatting the resume too. Guess it wasn't my time! Good luck to all!
    The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
    Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
    Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Any current or former OSI agents know if you can get assigned an overseas post as your first duty assignment or do all first tour agents serve domestically? How long are first assignments? I'm guessing 2-3 years.
      The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• From what I was told, you are usually assigned domestically for your first tour. This is so one can become proficient in all types of criminal investigations. It is approximately 3 years.

Comment

• That is correct. Enlisted/Officer agents can be assigned overseas for their first tour, however civilian agents typically find themselves at a domestic base during their first tour. After 3-4 years, civilian agents can expect to be moved and possible overseas. However, with budget cuts, civilian moves have been slowing down.

Comment

• AFOSI PAQ interview notifications just went out for 19-20 February. Best of luck to all, I'll be there on the 20th.

Comment

• Where are the interviews being conducted at? I received nothing.

Comment

• Quantico, VA at AFOSI HQ

Comment

• Anyone else receive any emails from these guys?

Comment

• Still nothing for me. I guess I won't be interviewing, unless they are going to conduct interviews in other parts of the country as well.

Comment

• Entry level AFOSI openings

Same. The testing agency called wrong number for language test too

Comment

• Anyone else going to be at the Feb 19 or 20 PAQ interviews? PM if so.

Comment

• I made it to the interview process last year but did not get an offer. Unfortunately, I didn't even get that far in the process this year. Good luck!!
                          Originally posted by LE View Post
                          Anyone else going to be at the Feb 19 or 20 PAQ interviews? PM if so.

Comment

• Originally posted by InItToWinIt View Post
                            I made it to the interview process last year but did not get an offer. Unfortunately, I didn't even get that far in the process this year. Good luck!!
                            How was the interview? I'm assuming its the same as all interview panels. If you have a NDA in place and can't tell I understand.

Comment

• Well, those who have interviews... Congrats, you have one less person to compete with. I got an offer from another alphabet soup agency and accepted.

I sent an email to the point of contacts to remove me from the process. Hopefully, somewhere down the line I can revisit the idea of working for AFOSI.

Best of luck y'all.

Comment

• Did they ever send out rejection letters? I got the NOR but didn't get a non referral letter

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10187 users online. 488 members and 9699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X