Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It does say on the paperwork that the new PAQ's start in June-August 2015.

Comment

• I rated an 81. Undergrad senior, no military, no sworn LEO experience.

Sounds about right...

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing what the cutoff score will be

Comment

• I scored 82.
          Dual Bachelors in Criminal justice/sociology
          Masters in Criminal Justice
          2 years federal leo

No vet pref.
          Let's see if this language thing helps out or not. I guess worst case scenario, bite the bullet and do that CID pilot program.

Comment

• How are the scores calculated? Is it super generic (i.e., key words, veteran's preference)?

Comment

• Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
              How are the scores calculated? Is it super generic (i.e., key words, veteran's preference)?
              Spinning dartboard.

Honestly, I have no idea.

Comment

How are the scores calculated? Is it super generic (i.e., key words, veteran's preference)?
                The scores come from how you assessed yourself in the application. For example, if you answer E. I have supervised this activity you get the max points for that question. Now after your assessment is completed the computer generates a score which is then verified by an HR person against your resume to ensure it states you have the requisite experience.

TDF

Comment

• Scored 101, best luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                    The scores come from how you assessed yourself in the application. For example, if you answer E. I have supervised this activity you get the max points for that question. Now after your assessment is completed the computer generates a score which is then verified by an HR person against your resume to ensure it states you have the requisite experience.

TDF
                    Thanks. And is the score everything? Like once scores are calculated, do they just draw a line pretty much?

Comment

Thanks. And is the score everything? Like once scores are calculated, do they just draw a line pretty much?
                      What typically happens is the agency establishes a cut off score. Everyone below the score is BQA'd ala eliminated. Everyone above is referred to interview. At the interview you are typically scored again and if you score above the established threshold they COE you.

TDF

Comment

• I scored a 95. What is the usual cut off?
                        USMC 2006-2011

3rd Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team 2006-2009
                        2/7 Fox Raiders 2009-2010
                        Provost Marshall's Office 2010-2011

CA POST Academy 2011-2012

Comment

• I selected a negative response by accident and was DQ'ed. I told them it was a mistake, however no response. Good luck everyone!
                          The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• 101 here.

Ill second or third what others have asked... does anyone know what the cutoff was in recent years?

In other news, I was told we won't hear back about interviews until mid-Jan now...

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
                              I selected a negative response by accident and was DQ'ed. I told them it was a mistake, however no response. Good luck everyone!
                              Damn. What did you select a negative response for?

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Just remember everyone this one has a short turnaround. They begin hiring in June. Stay upbeat and positive.

As far as what the cutoff score will be there is no knowing. It depends on the number of applicants. Based on the announcement there are only 10 vacancies to 10 different air bases. I have heard everyone will have to fly to DC for interviews.

Essentially we will all have to wait and see.

TDF

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10174 users online. 503 members and 9671 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X