Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The test is being offered up til early next week. My guess is, the interviews will be within 1-2 weeks after that. But the BQA email should go out even before that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
      The test is being offered up til early next week. My guess is, the interviews will be within 1-2 weeks after that. But the BQA email should go out even before that.
      Great, thanks for the info!

Comment

• Well, I'm out. Came as a HUGE surprise, but there's something else out there for me. Hopefully some of you will get an interview!

Comment

• The smaller agencies have more leeway to pick who they want. I'm sure u were very qualified.

Comment

• Anyone heading to Quantico for an interview Feb 27th and 28th?

Comment

• Dangit! I'm out as well. Good luck to all who got an interview.

Comment

• Anyone heard about any upcoming DEV or PAQ announcements?

Comment

• They usually start having 'job fairs' at certain colleges this time of year, but I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFancy View Post
                    Anyone heard about any upcoming DEV or PAQ announcements?
                    I believe PAQ will start around Sept, but check the AFOSI wewbsite for the posting and the colleges they recruit at. It may post before that. As for DEV I have no idea. The recruiting Mgr says I'm still on the list from the DEV-11 process. Believe it when I see it.

Comment

• Hey, thanks for the responses.
                      Last edited by NothingFancy; 04-11-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I have been through everything. Only thing I need is the official offer, but the recruiting mgr says there are no vacancies. Who knows what's going on there. I believe that PAQ is a different budget or falls under a different funding. Might have to check on that.
                        As for a DEV announcement in 2012 I'm not sure.

Comment

• The last DEV announcement was 2011. I'm in the same boat as TROOP451.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo_Beau View Post
                            The last DEV announcement was 2011. I'm in the same boat as TROOP451.
                            Thanks for the info!
                            Last edited by NothingFancy; 04-11-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFancy View Post
                              Dang, now I am doubting there is going to be a DEV announcement any time in the near future with cleared people on a list. What are the chances that your patient, but awesome boat is without a computer genie?

I graduated not too long ago so I guess I will keep my fingers crossed the PAQ booths are semi close to where I live and the schools will allow non-students.

Usually there are 3 schools used. I think the last PAQ had one in CA, one in TX and the third in MD or VA. You don't have to be a student of one of those schools to attend, but you will have to plan for it as soon as they post it. I think it's pretty normal to have them spread out like that, the coasts and the central part of the US. Just keep an eye on the civilian vacancies part of the AFOSI page and they should be listed with the dates at the bottom.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Not sure how I did that lol, but you get the point.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6258 users online. 229 members and 6029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X