Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes this was from the Dev announcement back in June. Didn't get a training date because I'm a prior Reserve Agent and completed CITP and OSI academy back in 2006. Now I'm involve in determining a entry level for pay and other items due to being a already 4 year AF civilian. Best of luck to everyone and if anyone receives a offer tomorrow or even Friday for something in the Midwest, preferring WPAFB then let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE View Post
      Yes this was from the Dev announcement back in June. Didn't get a training date because I'm a prior Reserve Agent and completed CITP and OSI academy back in 2006. Now I'm involve in determining a entry level for pay and other items due to being a already 4 year AF civilian. Best of luck to everyone and if anyone receives a offer tomorrow or even Friday for something in the Midwest, preferring WPAFB then let me know.
      LE,
      Please private message me regarding WPAFB. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE View Post
        Just received my official offer; Tyndall ABF. Anyone else receive their offer today? If so any in the Midwest?
        What report date timeframe did they give you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ForensicPsych101 View Post
          For the PAQ process, is a physical fitness test conducted prior to receiving an offer of employment?
          No PT test for entry level civ agents, but as M-11 pointed out you need to be in shape. You don't want to be the slug at FLETC. Besides, you may find yourself pulling another agent out of a disabled vehicle in a deployed location...

Comment

• Anyone aware whether student loan repayment is available through OSI or through the Air Force after coming on with OSI as a civilian? I have spoken with a PAQ agent that said he is in a program through the Air Force that pays loan repayment up to $10,000/yr.
            Last edited by Norda16; 07-25-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunately there is no repayment option for student loans unless you are a PAQ agent. Developmental agents (non PAQ agents) are not offered a student loan repayment with OSI.

Comment

• Has anyone who received their official offer received orders or information about moving household goods? I completed my onboarding manager requirements about 2 and a half weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• It has been a while since anyone has posted anything, just wanted to see if there has been movement for any others out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brasco View Post
                    It has been a while since anyone has posted anything, just wanted to see if there has been movement for any others out there.
                    Are you processing through PAQ or the last VA?

Comment

• Originally posted by ProuDad View Post
                      Are you processing through PAQ or the last VA?
                      Last VA. I received my official offer and submitted all of the requested documents but it has been pretty quiet since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brasco View Post
                        Last VA. I received my official offer and submitted all of the requested documents but it has been pretty quiet since then.
                        I have some movement via PAQ. Not sure if my information would pertain to you, but shoot me a PM

Comment

• Just in case there are folks that want to apply:

It's recruiting season again! Your AFOSI PALACE ACQUIRE recruiting team will be traveling to three schools this Fall. They will be recruiting through the PALACE ACQUIRE (PAQ) program for full-time entry-level special agent positions for applicants who have already graduated or will graduate no later than Spring 2013. Below is a list of the schools and dates for upcoming events. These are the only recruiting events scheduled for the FY13 PAQ program and applicants must attend a recruiting event to be considered. Open the AFOSI public webpage link below and scroll down for specific information regarding the PAQ program (http://www.osi.af.mil/questions/civilians/index.asp)

20 Sep - Univ. of Maryland (College Park)
                          3 Oct - George Mason Univ. (Fairfax, VA)
                          18 Oct - Univ. of Texas (San Antonio)

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent04 View Post
                            Just in case there are folks that want to apply:

It's recruiting season again! Your AFOSI PALACE ACQUIRE recruiting team will be traveling to three schools this Fall. They will be recruiting through the PALACE ACQUIRE (PAQ) program for full-time entry-level special agent positions for applicants who have already graduated or will graduate no later than Spring 2013. Below is a list of the schools and dates for upcoming events. These are the only recruiting events scheduled for the FY13 PAQ program and applicants must attend a recruiting event to be considered. Open the AFOSI public webpage link below and scroll down for specific information regarding the PAQ program (http://www.osi.af.mil/questions/civilians/index.asp)

20 Sep - Univ. of Maryland (College Park)
                            3 Oct - George Mason Univ. (Fairfax, VA)
                            18 Oct - Univ. of Texas (San Antonio)
                            To add to that, those planning on coming to DC/VA/MD area for PAQ recruiting, Univ.of Maryland traditionally will not allow students to attend their job fairs who are not current students, alumni, staff, etc. In the last job fair that AFOSI PAQ attended, they didn't even allow surrounding University of Maryland School System Students (UMBC, UMUC, etc) to attend, which they use to allow. So you may want to plan for the George Mason event if you're traveling from out of town. But call GM to verify first, they allowed public access last year, not sure if that's the case this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProuDad View Post
                              To add to that, those planning on coming to DC/VA/MD area for PAQ recruiting, Univ.of Maryland traditionally will not allow students to attend their job fairs who are not current students, alumni, staff, etc. In the last job fair that AFOSI PAQ attended, they didn't even allow surrounding University of Maryland School System Students (UMBC, UMUC, etc) to attend, which they use to allow. So you may want to plan for the George Mason event if you're traveling from out of town. But call GM to verify first, they allowed public access last year, not sure if that's the case this year.
                              You beat me to the punch... I was getting ready to say call the Univ you plan to check out to make sure the seminar isn't open to students only. George Mason has historically been open to the general public, but I would call the Univ first. I'm not sure about the Univ of Texas either.

Comment

• Hey folks, I am getting mixed information on the PAQ eligibility.

On the Air Force recruitement page, it says PAQ is for students who are in their last year of college and will graduate soon. On the OSI's website, it says that the requirement for PAQ is to have a college degree?

What has your experiences been in the past? Could I go to the event even though I received my degree in 2010? Just curious, before I plan to take a day off work. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11012 users online. 522 members and 10490 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X