Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe you could have used unofficial transcripts, then submitted official ones at a later date.

Comment

• Just seeing if anybody has heard anything...I turned in my drug test, physical, signed TO and transcripts last week. Any movement from anybody else?

Comment

• Nothing here. I submitted everything but the physical, which I will have done the beginning of next week.

Comment

• For the PAQ process, is a physical fitness test conducted prior to receiving an offer of employment?
          Last edited by ForensicPsych101; 04-22-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Be Fit. That way you will not have to worry about when you are tested.

M-11
            “All men dream...... But not equally..
            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
            but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
            for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

• Originally posted by M-11 View Post
              Several of you have PM’d me regarding the interview.
              First of all, I am not going to tell you what will happen there, but I will give suggestions that will allow you to prepare for the interview.

1. Know yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
              2. Know AFOSI. If I ask you “what do you know about OSI?” And you say “You’re
              Investigators.” You are not getting hired.
              3. Be professional.
              4. If you have issues in your past that are being discussed, know the difference
              between “Reasons” and Excuses”.
              5. Be ready to explain why we should hire you over the other 10 people that are fighting for
              your slot.

We are used to operating without full manning, and will continue to do so if we do not get the people we want. We are picky, because we give an amazing amount of responsibility and autonomy to our newest agents from the first day they graduate FLETC.

Sit up straight, make good eye contact, be able to speak without an "UUhhhhhhhhhhh" before every answer.

Good Luck, and I will see some of you in the future

M-11
              M-11, Thanks for the interview advice it paid off big time!

Comment

• Anyone else have their interview yet?

M-11
                “All men dream...... But not equally..
                Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

• Has anyone from the entry level jobs heard anything back yet from HQ? Finished the the entire process approximately 2 to 3 weeks ago, didn't have to complete a OPM Background due to having the required clearance.

Comment

• Still waiting on the call for my final interview with the SAC.

Comment

• I finished the suitability portion about two weeks ago and I have not heard anything since. I was told that I should hear something in a few weeks.

Comment

• I know that there are no academy dates open until next year so anyone that hasn't complete CITP yet will have to wait until dates drop. After speaking with the commander I know that they won't require me to re-complete the academy after being a military agent about 5 years ago, however its been about 4-5 weeks since my suitability portion was complete and the commander's interview and still nothing yet.

Comment

• Just received my official offer; Tyndall ABF. Anyone else receive their offer today? If so any in the Midwest?

Comment

• CONGRATS LE on your Hump day surprise!!!

Comment

• Welcome to OSI LE. You'll have a good experience at Tyndall AFB. What a great location for a first assignment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE View Post
                                Just received my official offer; Tyndall ABF. Anyone else receive their offer today? If so any in the Midwest?
                                Congratulations!

LE, did you apply for the last dev announcement back in June 2011? Did they give you a training date?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6968 users online. 303 members and 6665 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X