Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here... been in the 18XX since 2007...
    USPIS 2011
    US OPM 2009-2011
    US CBP 2007-2009
    USANG 2006
    USMC 2002-2006
    H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
    MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
      Same here... been in the 18XX since 2007...
      Me five, thanks but no thanks. Boa sorte a todos!

Comment

• Hey all, it happens. Its a small selective agency. Keep applying.

Comment

• Hey guys, same here. Kind of expected that, though. GL in the future.

Comment

• Do not be discouraged.

There are literally hundreds of applicants for each position we advertise. Few get selected the first time.

take the experience you have gained in interviewing and continue to build your resume through training, education, or volunteer work.

If we took this much time to review resumes, it is because the decision was a difficult one.

Keep pressing on and you will get a badge.

Do not hang it up.

M-11
            “All men dream...... But not equally..
            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
            but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
            for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

• I received the email today too and I was bummed out for a couple of hours. I ended 2010 with failing FBI's phase 1, and started with rejection email from AFOSI. I had a good feeling about this one though, but oh well. Have to wait for the next announcement, whenever that might come. Thanks M11 for the encouraging words. Good luck everyone

Comment

• I got the same e-mail, good luck to those that are still in the process....

Comment

• Anyone have an idea about how many people got through to the interview process?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGInvestigator View Post
                    Anyone have an idea about how many people got through to the interview process?
                    I was actually wondering the same thing. Is this an initial screening process or have emails/phone calls also been made for those who are proceeding to the interview process. I received the initial email back in July after the closing date, but nothing since. Any ideas?

Comment

• I got an email to see if I was still interested and to expect an interview coming up shortly. Good luck and hang in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGInvestigator View Post
                        Anyone have an idea about how many people got through to the interview process?
                        M-11 PM sent.

I also received the same e-mail as The Face regarding the interview.

Comment

• Congrats to Face and BRC for getting notified about the interview. Care to share anything about your background, ei: advanced degrees, LEO experience etc? Thanks

Comment

• I will post a reply to the PM's I have gotten on Monday morning after I make a few inquiries.

M-11
                            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;

TE Lawrence

Comment

• Did anyone else notice that the new announcement is geared directly toward IT folks?
                              AFOSI
                              Applied 01/08/12

Comment

• Good Eye.

M-11

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6774 users online. 352 members and 6422 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X