Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to disappoint but I am not able to comment on the news story because us lowly 1811 are not aware of AF restructuring/finances. I can however, tell you that there was some rumint a few weeks ago about an OSI 1811 hiring freeze. I don't have details on the freeze but I heard that it is only temporary. Good luck to all applying!

Comment

• maybe it was an outdated statement, but I noticed that an AFOSI journeyman is a GS-12. However, I heard that it isn't too hard to get your 13. Could someone in the know elaborate?

Comment

• OK, it isn't too hard.

M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

• M-11 and his jokes

AFOSI is a journeyman level 13 organization now...after the conversion from NSPS back to GS, they changed it.

Comment

• Good to hear from you bro!

Your girl is in my training Det. I'm impressed so far.

Whatever you are doing out there is working

M-11
            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;

TE Lawrence

Comment

• hey

M-11 Check yo PM!

Comment

• Fair enough gents! Wasn't sure if you had heard anything. I talked to the gentleman in charge of the Dev positions that were posted this summer. He said that they were hoping to have applicants selected for interviews by early December and that OSI was exempt from the restructure of that article.

Comment

• The process will continue.

Chargersbolt,
                  I'll get back to you monday...

M-11

TE Lawrence

Comment

• What kind of skills are agencies like NCIS and AFOSI looking for? I'm getting scared because the guy with mil. experience and multiple languages isn't even confident!

Are they going to be looking for cybersecurity backgrounds more these days?

Comment

• anybody heard anything regarding the last DEV announcement?

Comment

• Nope, nothing yet. Woflman, I wouldn't worry about everyone else with different background that yours applying. I don't think there is a way to predict this process, or any federal process for that matter.

Comment

• we are doing our best. We are still working out the kinks from moving out entire operation from DC to Quantico. We still want/need folks, and we will be back at hiring them as soon as it is possible to do so.

M-11

TE Lawrence

Comment

• just got non-select e-mail for last dev announcement. Good luck to everyone

Comment

• same here. Good luck

Comment

• Me three.Got the Thanks but no thanks. All well.
                                In Process Apps:
                                LASD - 04/2015 Completed Out of State Testing
                                Passed Written, Fitness, Polygraph
                                08/2015 - Background Completed
                                09/2015 - Medical/Psych Scheduled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7701 users online. 374 members and 7327 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X