Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get the acknowledgement email recently? I have not heard a peep.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF30 View Post
      Anyone get the acknowledgement email recently? I have not heard a peep.
      I have not gotten anything either, I sent my application in on 6/27 around 6PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjok View Post
        I have not gotten anything either, I sent my application in on 6/27 around 6PM.
        Sorry to hear that but it makes me feel a little better.

Comment

• Ha...me too

Originally posted by JF30 View Post
          Sorry to hear that but it makes me feel a little better.

Comment

• Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
            Ha...me too
            Haha, me tooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by iamjay27 View Post
              Haha, me tooo!
              Hahaha, me tooooo!

Comment

• Anybody know when the PAQ recruiting schedule will be posted?

Comment

• It's been awfully quiet...

Comment

• I feel like it will be quiet for quite a while. When I spoke to the POC for this application last he told me that there were 2 gs-1811-13 positions that they were going to be interviewing and hiring for before they even started processing the 06-11-DEV-01 applications beyond basic job requirements, education etc.

Comment

• We are waiting to see what he budget will do to us. It would suck to start telling folks that they have a job, then lose funding and have to shut them off. I know the wait is frustrating, and believe me the organization wants folks. We are all fighting for scraps right now and there are some large dogs in the fight (JSF, New Bomber type dogs)

Patience, and continue to build your resume

M-11
                      “All men dream...... But not equally..
                      Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                      but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                      for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

• All about the $$...as Randy Moss once said "Straight Cash Homey".

Hang tight all

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                        We are waiting to see what he budget will do to us. It would suck to start telling folks that they have a job, then lose funding and have to shut them off. I know the wait is frustrating, and believe me the organization wants folks. We are all fighting for scraps right now and there are some large dogs in the fight (JSF, New Bomber type dogs)

Patience, and continue to build your resume

M-11

Comment

• just got the call today for reporting date to my detachment and FLETC, final offer will be signed next week, barring any unforeseen circumstances I will be reporting next month. This is still very surreal right now, it hasn't quite sink in yet but I am very excited to be joining a great team. A big thank you to everyone that's helped me, especially to M-11 throughout this whole process, I would have lost my mind without so much great info you guys have given me. Now back to working out and staying out of trouble for me.

Comment

• dl,
                            Congrats!

Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Enjoy southeastern GA, the heat, humidity, crackheads in brunswick, and the chicken. See you when you get out.

Comment

• dl6389, when did you put in your application with the OSI? by the way, Congrats!
                              USPIS 2011
                              US OPM 2009-2011
                              US CBP 2007-2009
                              USANG 2006
                              USMC 2002-2006
                              H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                              MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• thanks pilt and corpor usmc! I will definitely be working my tail off and not be a slacker at my detachment and FLETC. Pilt, I definitely have a lot of questions for you, especially regarding relocation and all that good stuff, I read through FLETC forums but there are some other questions I would hope you can help me answer. I will be making a list and sending them to you via pm in a day or two. Thanks again for your willingness to help, I appreciate it.
                                And Corpor usmc, I should have clarified, I applied under the PAQ announcement from 2010, we all have to be hired before the fiscal year ends, hence probably why my process is a little faster.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4812 users online. 185 members and 4627 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X