Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same... Got reffered GS7 in Clearwater. Seems like a lot of us are in the same pot. Hoping something starts to cook!!!

Comment

Does anyone knows how many slots Clearwater will really needs to fill out?

Comment

Originally posted by nestor2k View Post
        Does anyone knows how many slots Clearwater will really needs to fill out?
        Both 13 and 7 announcements stated "1 Vacancy"

Comment

I was referred today for Pitt. Anyone else?

Comment

Got referred to Clearwater as well, there is only 1 slot, so it looks to be quite competitive. It was internal/external so you'll have competition from internal SSA employees as well...

Comment

Anyone get an interview for the GS13 or GS09 slots in Omaha yet?

Comment

300 people made the list for Clearwater, and they are competing for 1 position.
                "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

Good Lord!

Comment

I think they are interviewing 15 out of the 300.

Comment

Don't believe there is a list of 300. Kinda kills the point of a list!

Comment

List of 300, there are way to shorten the list. When I was supervisor it wasn't uncommon to get a list of 90 plus, but I would generally only end up interviewing 12 or less. The Omaha interviews were already conducted I heard.
                        ...and is commended as being worthy of trust and confidence

Comment

Wow...I never thought a list would have so many applicants on it. Were the Omaha interviews conducted for both the GS13 and GS09 position's?

Comment

Originally posted by miked6 View Post
                            300 people made the list for Clearwater, and they are competing for 1 position.
                            Originally posted by 1801_1811 View Post
                            I think they are interviewing 15 out of the 300.

Are we talking about the GS7 or the GS13 announcement? Or are you saying that there were two announcements but they are only filling one spot and have narrowed it down to 300 from both announcements?

Comment

All I know is that they have a list of 300 for one position and they working it down to an interview list.
                              "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

Some interviews were conducted already, not sure what grades.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8625 users online. 418 members and 8207 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X