300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssa oig

Anyone apply for the recent vacancies in Omaha or Oklahoma City? If so, anyone hear anything or have any information? Thanks.

For SSA you mean Social Security Administration? If yes, I applied for Clearwater.

Comment

Originally posted by nestor2k View Post
      For SSA you mean Social Security Administration? If yes, I applied for Clearwater.
      Yeah.....that's what I'm referring to. I didn't apply for Clearwater due to the low pay grade, but applied for the Omaha and OC positions that came out right before that one. Any word or insight?

Comment

I haven't heard a thing. Application Manager hasn't being updated yet. I keep my fingers crossed. I applied for that one regardless the entry level since you may go al the way to GS-12/13. Considering the fixed shift plus law enforcement retirement, that is a good deal. Let see what will happen.

Comment

Notices went out today for the GS-13 spot in OKC/Omaha...... I have a friend who got a thanks but no thanks email from them.....

Local LEO with about 10 years of experience and last 4 being full-time Investigator for his Agency.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            Notices went out today for the GS-13 spot in OKC/Omaha...... I have a friend who got a thanks but no thanks email from them.....

Local LEO with about 10 years of experience and last 4 being full-time Investigator for his Agency.....
            Yeah, I got a letter yesterday too. Mine said that I was missing docs though! I'm calling on Monday, because I know I put everything in there. I went back and looked at the docs I submitted. Since you couldn't apply AT ALL through USAjobs, I couldn't review the announcement. However, the only docs that I did not submit were veterans docs (I'm not a vet and that wasn't a min requirement).

Still no word for the GS-9 position with them. I'd hate to take a pay cut, but it may be worth it for that agency. I've met a few agents and I hear good things.

Comment

Does anyone know when there will be external announcements??

Comment

Anyone heard or knows anything on the Clearwater position?

Comment

Anyone heard or knows anything on the Clearwater position?
                  Made the "short list" for the Clearwater position. Anyone else hear anything?

Rec'd email on 6/21 that I was referred to Selection Official.
                  Last edited by eddie824; 06-24-2011, 10:48 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

I was also referred to the selecting official for Clearwater.

Comment

Same on Clearwater.

Comment

I was also referred to the selecting official for Clearwater.
                        Originally posted by DirtSailor View Post
                        Same on Clearwater.

Were you guys referred for the 13 or the 7 position? Are you current 1811s?

Comment

Non LEO referred to the GS-7. Hopping to hear more news soon, but not that soon. I'm currently deployed and won't be available until late September early October.

Comment

Same here. Non-LEO referred for GS-7.

Comment

SSA really means Secret Service Alumni and not Social Security Administration.

Actually - a family member is a lawyer there and really like the agency, very solid people all around.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8707 users online. 396 members and 8311 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X