300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College transcripts for backgrounds

A buddy of mine is applying with California department of corrections and has to turn his background packet in, he wanted me to ask if he needs to turn in his transcripts from a college he only took one class at, it was a jc. He has his state college transcripts and high school but didn't know if he needed to turn in the one he only took that one class in.

Originally posted by bruin27 View Post
    A buddy of mine is applying with California department of corrections and has to turn his background packet in, he wanted me to ask if he needs to turn in his transcripts from a college he only took one class at, it was a jc. He has his state college transcripts and high school but didn't know if he needed to turn in the one he only took that one class in.
    From my experience it is all college transcripts. Even if you just took one or a couple summer classes at another school
    CBPO
    TO - 05/08 JFK
    EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

That's what I thought too but I guess he thinks he doesn't need them all

Comment

He would be better off getting them. It's no reason to look like you are hiding something, or that you can't follow directions. I haven't seen a background app yet that did not ask for ALL college records in the instructions
        CBPO
        TO - 05/08 JFK
        EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4491 users online. 168 members and 4323 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X