300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny Point, NC

Hello all, I have a quick question. I know this is a shot in the dark but has anyone attempted to get hired as security at Sunny Point? I assume they are considered armed security guards...

I work for a department in NC but looking to relocate due to family issues. My in-laws have advised me that they are looking to hire but for the life of me I cannot find any website. I have went to Army Civilian Service and made a resume. The issue I have is how do I apply for a job that is not posted?

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with the process and/or has a person of contact.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Kenn6530; 05-24-2011, 06:44 PM.

You should post this in the NC state forum. You may get more replies.

Just suggesting ...
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Are you talking about Cherry Point perhaps? Cherry Point is a military installation (Marine Corps) in NC and you could inquire about jobs on USA jobs for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenn6530 View Post
        Hello all, I have a quick question. I know this is a shot in the dark but has anyone attempted to get hired as security at Sunny Point? I assume they are considered armed security guards...

I work for Gastonia Police Department in NC but looking to relocate due to family issues. My in-laws have advised me that they are looking to hire but for the life of me I cannot find any website. I have went to Army Civilian Service and made a resume. The issue I have is how do I apply for a job that is not posted?

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with the process and/or has a person of contact.

Thanks in advance
        They have a mixture of Army civilian police and security guards. Veterans get preferance for both jobs but by federal law, security guard positions are limited to vets first and then all others if there are no qualified vets.

You will need to check out USAjobs or Army CPOL for the positions.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman416 View Post
          Are you talking about Cherry Point perhaps? Cherry Point is a military installation (Marine Corps) in NC and you could inquire about jobs on USA jobs for that.
          No he is talking about Sunny Point Military Ocean Terminal.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Thanks Orlando. I am a veteran and did look under USAJobs. It looks like CPOL is migrating over to armycivilianservice. Neither one posted jobs. I have made my resume there, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a POC for Human Resources or supervisor at Sunny Point. I will try and post at the NC state forums. I appreciate the help guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4369 users online. 289 members and 4080 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X