Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go on Monday. I understand the urine test; but, getting fitted for uniforms. Does that mean you have the position? When are they looking to fill these positions?

Comment

Originally posted by diveman_21 View Post
      I go on Monday. I understand the urine test; but, getting fitted for uniforms. Does that mean you have the position? When are they looking to fill these positions?

Comment

Originally posted by ASR62 View Post
        I interview tomorrow. When's yours? I was told it's a panel interview with high ranking officers. Apparently they have been interviewing for a few weeks now. I was just advised on tues that afterwards I go for a urine test and get fitted for uniforms.
        I go on Monday. I can understand the urine test; but, the fitting for uniforms. Does that mean you already have the position? Does anybody know when they are looking to fill these positions?

Comment

Well, I finished my interview and sizing. Anyone have any idea whats the next stage

Comment

Originally posted by diveman_21 View Post
            Well, I finished my interview and sizing. Anyone have any idea whats the next stage
            I withdrew from the process because I accepted a full time permanent LE Ranger job with the National Park Service. I have FLETC LMPT and fed. hiring status so I may have freed up a position for the other applicants. Good luck!
            "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
            John Adams

Comment

Wow! Congrats! Thanks for the info you provided this far.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6511 users online. 367 members and 6144 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X