Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Federal Agencies Hiring in the Near Future?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
    Well good luck.
    Thanks..... Hopefully, something will come up soon for all of us....

Leave a comment:

• GIOSTORMUSNRET
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    If I get the one I am doing final interview for.....I will be stoked..... Great job with a ton of potential.....

If not.... I have my resume pulled for 1-2 jobs out here......

We shall see.....
    Well good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    I can see what you mean. Well I noticed a couple Assistant Chief openings in Florida under 0083 for VA Police. Take a shot at those.
    If I get the one I am doing final interview for.....I will be stoked..... Great job with a ton of potential.....

If not.... I have my resume pulled for 1-2 jobs out here......

We shall see.....

Leave a comment:

• GIOSTORMUSNRET
    replied
    Oh yeah.......have final interview for one next week...... FLEO status.... but have to move from here.....

But...my program is going to be gone soon....and there not a thing out here......

DOD budget is going to get trashed..... we are losing a bunch of contractors and civilians due to it. Most jobs are going to AF Sr. Enlisted or Officers.....and doubling up their duties..... Not a fun time at some places for folks.....
    I can see what you mean. Well I noticed a couple Assistant Chief openings in Florida under 0083 for VA Police. Take a shot at those.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Bearcat,
    Have you looked recently at usajobs for 0080 job series. There were quite a few posting for that position listed.
    Oh yeah.......have final interview for one next week...... FLEO status.... but have to move from here.....

But...my program is going to be gone soon....and there not a thing out here......

DOD budget is going to get trashed..... we are losing a bunch of contractors and civilians due to it. Most jobs are going to AF Sr. Enlisted or Officers.....and doubling up their duties..... Not a fun time at some places for folks.....

Leave a comment:

• GIOSTORMUSNRET
    replied
    Bearcat,
    Have you looked recently at usajobs for 0080 job series. There were quite a few posting for that position listed.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    There are probably some Grandfather clause loopholes in the hiring freeze.
    Hopefully, a Chief Deputy can figure out whats going on and hook a brother up.....

If not.....the one I have a final interview for next week will work just nicely if they opt to hire me........

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Hence the reason my 0080 GS-13/14 package for the USMS is sitting on a HR desk collecting dust.......

Oh well....
    There are probably some Grandfather clause loopholes in the hiring freeze.

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
    US Park Police
    US Mint Police
    US Capitol Police

All have open public announcements right now on usajobs.
    USPP is the best of the bunch. Its a good job but tough to land.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by fanhood View Post
    You thread protectors sure are tough.
    Huh....??

I stated some are hiring....why should I (or anyone) go do the footwork for someone when it comes to looking for jobs....?? They know what they are interested in.....not us.

As posted by someone else, there are several agenceis hiring right now.......

Leave a comment:

• fanhood
    replied
    A. Some are still hiring.....

B. No one is going to know when they are going to hire again.....no matter what some might say on here... unless they are Senior Management and know when it's going to happen....

C. Keep watching USAJOBs........
    You thread protectors sure are tough.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    The BOP is the only DOJ agency that can hire right now without the AG Office's specific permission.
    Hence the reason my 0080 GS-13/14 package for the USMS is sitting on a HR desk collecting dust.......

Oh well....

Leave a comment:

• TheKansan
    replied
    US Park Police
    US Mint Police
    US Capitol Police

All have open public announcements right now on usajobs.

Leave a comment:

• TheKansan
    replied
    Originally posted by goldbadge View Post
    the bop is the only doj agency that can hire right now without the ag office's specific permission.
    lol, Now that's funny

Too bad we have FCI Berlin sitting empty because congress didn't give us money to staff the nearly $300 million prison.

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
    BOP is hiring right now.
    The BOP is the only DOJ agency that can hire right now without the AG Office's specific permission.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4944 users online. 321 members and 4623 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X