Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Federal Agencies Hiring in the Near Future?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Hence the reason my 0080 GS-13/14 package for the USMS is sitting on a HR desk collecting dust.......

Oh well....
    There are probably some Grandfather clause loopholes in the hiring freeze.
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
      There are probably some Grandfather clause loopholes in the hiring freeze.
      Hopefully, a Chief Deputy can figure out whats going on and hook a brother up.....

If not.....the one I have a final interview for next week will work just nicely if they opt to hire me........

Comment

Bearcat,
        Have you looked recently at usajobs for 0080 job series. There were quite a few posting for that position listed.
        GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
          Bearcat,
          Have you looked recently at usajobs for 0080 job series. There were quite a few posting for that position listed.
          Oh yeah.......have final interview for one next week...... FLEO status.... but have to move from here.....

But...my program is going to be gone soon....and there not a thing out here......

DOD budget is going to get trashed..... we are losing a bunch of contractors and civilians due to it. Most jobs are going to AF Sr. Enlisted or Officers.....and doubling up their duties..... Not a fun time at some places for folks.....

Comment

Oh yeah.......have final interview for one next week...... FLEO status.... but have to move from here.....

But...my program is going to be gone soon....and there not a thing out here......

DOD budget is going to get trashed..... we are losing a bunch of contractors and civilians due to it. Most jobs are going to AF Sr. Enlisted or Officers.....and doubling up their duties..... Not a fun time at some places for folks.....
            I can see what you mean. Well I noticed a couple Assistant Chief openings in Florida under 0083 for VA Police. Take a shot at those.

Comment

I can see what you mean. Well I noticed a couple Assistant Chief openings in Florida under 0083 for VA Police. Take a shot at those.
              If I get the one I am doing final interview for.....I will be stoked..... Great job with a ton of potential.....

If not.... I have my resume pulled for 1-2 jobs out here......

We shall see.....

Comment

If I get the one I am doing final interview for.....I will be stoked..... Great job with a ton of potential.....

If not.... I have my resume pulled for 1-2 jobs out here......

We shall see.....
                Well good luck.

Comment

Well good luck.
                  Thanks..... Hopefully, something will come up soon for all of us....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5142 users online. 324 members and 4818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X