300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkeley PD

Just checking to see if there is anybody else out there in the hiring process with BPD.

I received an email yesterday stating that my eligibility period was extended for another 12 months. Did anybody else get this email?

Are they in the middle of hiring cycle now?
    "It is easier to do a job right than to explain why you didn't" - Martin Van Buren

Originally posted by Crutch252 View Post
    Just checking to see if there is anybody else out there in the hiring process with BPD.

I received an email yesterday stating that my eligibility period was extended for another 12 months. Did anybody else get this email?

Are they in the middle of hiring cycle now?
    Hey Brother,

My roommate is in the process with Berkley. He did not receive that e-mail. His background has been completed and he has a Livescan scheduled for next week. When did you apply?

Comment

I applied in June.
      "It is easier to do a job right than to explain why you didn't" - Martin Van Buren

Comment

how serious is Berkeley PD on hiring at the moment?
        Or is it one of those long eligible lists?
        I was told there was close to 400 applicants this time around (the most recent filing date).

Comment

Crutch.

I got the same email... I applied back in June and did everything last August. I also got an email telling me that I needed to do my PT test on 5/7 and the Orals would be 5/9 & 5/10. ( I re-applied this past March, after I was told to do so by HR, as they told me that the old list was being deleted due to their budget cuts. )

I called when I got that extension email and they told me that I could show up for the PT, if I wanted to improve on last Aug. scores...

I have NO clue what is going on with BPD...

Good luck!
          I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5161 users online. 314 members and 4847 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X