300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPS Proranger?

Has anyone had any experience with this proranger program?
    I talked to one of the directors and the claim is that you go through the progranger academy, get the SLEPT and practically guaranteed a job.
    Just doesn't sound right to me when there are so few NPS LE ranger jobs to begin with and the market is flooded with SLEPT graduates.
    Please, anyone who knows anything about this - respond.

The explanation you were given is also the way I understand the program will work.

Originally posted by Collapse7 View Post
    Just doesn't sound right to me when there are so few NPS LE ranger jobs to begin with and the market is flooded with SLEPT graduates.
    I do not disagree with that statement.

I have my own opinions about the program. They are, for the most part, not positive.

Comment

Seems like you are guaranteed as seasonal job, not a full time job with them but you pretty much need to start out as a seasonal to get a full time job.

Comment

Originally posted by st2011 View Post
        Seems like you are guaranteed as seasonal job, not a full time job with them but you pretty much need to start out as a seasonal to get a full time job.
        Actually if you complete all of the ProRanger requirements you are guaranteed a permanent job, this is where all the debate is with many of the current NPS Rangers who spent years working as a seasonal to get their first perm gig.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6165 users online. 352 members and 5813 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X