300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSS SPS Position

Given the fact the Diplomatic Security Service thread is 200 odd pages long and the SPS position is a relatively new one, I thought it would be a good idea to start a separate thread. Feel free to post status updates and questions about the SPS position here and if we're lucky some of the very knowledgeable DSS personnel from the other thread will respond. As for myself I applied to the December announcement, passed the BEX this month and have begun the background process. Time to hurry up and wait.
    Last edited by JF30; 04-29-2011, 12:03 AM.

Ok, 1700 people applied to the announcement and no response? I know I'm not the only one that has taken the BEX because I've meet a few of you..........

Comment

The problem is most people interested in the SPS position don't post on this website. If you have DS or SPS related questions that agents who post here can answer you'll probably get a quick reply but I have seen about 5 SPS related posts in the last year on this board. I suspect the SPS guys post more on boards like socnet.com where a lot of the PMC guys post. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5817 users online. 353 members and 5464 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X