300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware police lateral transfers

Does anyone know if there are any Delaware PD's that accept out of state lateral transfers? If so are there any currently hiring?

Originally posted by MCSO80 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any Delaware PD's that accept out of state lateral transfers? If so are there any currently hiring?
    They would need to send your paperwork to DE COPT then get you waivered.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Check all the County Sheriff websites, I think New CastleCounty is in a constant state of hiring but check their website,
      Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by NJSouth View Post
        Check all the County Sheriff websites, I think New CastleCounty is in a constant state of hiring but check their website,
        But sheriff's are not COPT certified nor do they do LE work in DE.

Comment

Yeah Delaware has no sheriffs department.

Comment

Originally posted by EricDel View Post
            Yeah Delaware has no sheriffs department.
            All 3 counties have sheriff's but they just dont LE or court security duties like in other counties. DSP was totally against former Sussex sheriff Reed when he put lights on his cars and threatened to have the registrations suspended. He wanted Sussex to stop paying DSP and was attempting to get his guys COPT certified and on the road.

New Castle sheriff---http://www2.nccde.org/sheriff/default.aspx
            kent county sheriff--http://www.co.kent.de.us/Departments/RowOffices/Sheriff/
            Sussex County sheriff-- http://www.sussexcountyde.gov/dept/sheriff/

Comment

Originally posted by NJSouth View Post
              Check all the County Sheriff websites
              That is, if you have time, it may take you a while to research all THREE counties, LOL (Not a stab at you NJSouth, I used to live in Delawhere and I still to this day find it funny that the state only has three counties)

NCCPD and DSP would be great dept's to work. I want to say that, a couple of years ago, NCCPD was accepting applications for laterals. I called to inquire and I was directed to the state's certification office....I never called so can't tell you for sure, but as Orlando stated, contact them. Plus, if the state board allows it, that doesn't necessarily mean that the dept. you are seeking will accept it, and vice versa.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4981 users online. 305 members and 4676 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X