X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPK9
    replied
    Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
    Red Carpet Lounge...just kidding man...stay away!

Here are some things to do in Brunswick area, hope it helps. http://www.fletcforum.com/2010/08/25...g-and-fishing/
    The Red Carpet.......mmmmm so cunffy inside...LOL

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony D1811 View Post
    FLETC is housing me. I was under the impression that it is based on the same rules as students. If there is space you'll be on base otherwise not.
    For some reason if there is not space they will house you in a hotel and run a bus daily to get you to and from base. When I was there, they had to house alot of CBP people off campus, we were crowded...lol

Leave a comment:

• UD4LIFE
    replied
    Bring a bike and make friends...friends with POV's.

Good luck...enjoy the heat/fire ants

Leave a comment:

• Tony D1811
    replied
    Originally posted by DARE_SUPPORTER View Post
    Well now that I posted this, Im not sure of the Interns living arrangements, do you live on base or off?.... Depending on that will probably determine whether you need wheels or not. If FLETC provides housing to you, I have seen them house student off base and run a bus in the morning to and from the base.
    FLETC is housing me. I was under the impression that it is based on the same rules as students. If there is space you'll be on base otherwise not.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    I wouldnt waste the $$$$ on it, you will make friends that drove there and if you dont (Dont worry you will) for some reason FLETC has buses that run you off base to walmart and such at scheduled times. Or buy a bike, you will most likely need one most of my class had bikes. Walmart is close enough you could go for a run and be there too.

I assume your talking about glynco, right?
    Well now that I posted this, Im not sure of the Interns living arrangements, do you live on base or off?.... Depending on that will probably determine whether you need wheels or not. If FLETC provides housing to you, I have seen them house student off base and run a bus in the morning to and from the base.

Leave a comment:

• Tony D1811
    replied
    I wouldnt waste the $$$$ on it, you will make friends that drove there and if you dont (Dont worry you will) for some reason FLETC has buses that run you off base to walmart and such at scheduled times. Or buy a bike, you will most likely need one most of my class had bikes. Walmart is close enough you could go for a run and be there too.

Yea Glynco. oh ok didn't realize that.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Still curious about the whole vehicle idea if any one has any thought on it.

Leave a comment:

• Tony D1811
    replied
    Still curious about the whole vehicle idea if any one has any thought on it.

Leave a comment:

• Tony D1811
    replied
    Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
    Pictures speak a thousand words.

Leave a comment:

• BiggyWannaBGman
    replied
    oh the memories....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rllayman/2202056075/

Leave a comment:

• UD4LIFE
    replied
    We were there and the "talent" had stab wounds and stretch marks...then a brawl broke out.

Stay away, it is a dump. Head up to Savannah, St. Simon's, etc

Enjoy!
    lol. Good old google helped me out. Something about stretch marks.....lol

Leave a comment:

• Tony D1811
    replied
    HAHAHA Young grasshopper, go a see for yourself...Suggetsion though....Stay away!!! STAY AWAY!!!
    lol. Good old google helped me out. Something about stretch marks.....lol

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Now I am curious what the Red Carpet Lounge is lol.
    HAHAHA Young grasshopper, go a see for yourself...Suggetsion though....Stay away!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tony D1811
    replied
    Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post

Here are some things to do in Brunswick area, hope it helps. http://www.fletcforum.com/2010/08/25...g-and-fishing/
    Thanks for recommending the site. It had a lot of useful information. Now I am curious what the Red Carpet Lounge is lol.

That info lead to me to some questions. If your coming from the west coast and can't drive, are you screwing yourself? How often do people buy POS cars or motorcycles while they're out there just so they can get around?

Leave a comment:

• UD4LIFE
    replied

Fun in Brunswick? That sounds like sarcasm lol.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3550 users online. 238 members and 3312 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X