Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside Sheriff Employment

Hi,

I see that there is a physical agility test that opened up on April 13th. Last time I went (failed because came in out of shape for the 1.5 mile run) there were atleast 200 applicants that tested. Riverside has been accepting applications for almost a year now. Is it even worth it to go ahead with this agency? How many more applicants will they hire?

RCSD is a very good department with good reputation. The training is top notch and the salary/benefits are not too shabby (last time I checked it was 3% @ 50 with a competitive salary comparing to other Sheriff department). Cost of living is less in Riverside area then any greater LA area. I've looked into this department years ago and tested with them but ended up going federal. Also, as a newbie, I wouldn't be so picky in terms of applying for cop jobs. These days it is not about the need of bodies but need of qualified bodies if you know what I mean. I would apply everywhere especially if you are just starting off. You can always transfer after a few years and keep your time as long as you are in CA, if you decide to go with another agency. GL

Comment

I'll be seeing you there lapd, good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2662 users online. 150 members and 2512 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X