300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimble View Post
    Very doubtful from a reading of the announcement, and since they are hiring 11-13 grades I would be doubtful if they'd hire anyone outside of already experienced 1811 applicants. Not to discourage anyone interested from applying, but that's probably the reality.
    I spoke with a FDIC OIG Agent today about this agency. He knows a couple of SIGTARP 1811's who went for the money. Apparently, they will be hiring a bunch in DC. As has been already stated on here, it's a brand new agency and they have to "stand it up". He also alluded to growing pains, which is to be expected.

He said it's definitely a good place to go to increase earning potential, but kind of left it at that (read between the lines).

Comment

How many people on this board are already 1811 that have been referred to the selecting official?

Comment

I applied to the anouncement for the Chicago IL location and was refered. Has anyone gone through the process from the 4-11 announcement? I was refered under the staus anouncement as i am a vet but not an 1811. I have previous law enforcement and currently work in the foreclosure world working with HUD, Fannie MAEFreddie Mac and so forth. I am curious of how the process is as i know it is new but curious if anyone can give some true insight! Thanks
        Last edited by michaelrossjustice; 12-18-2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I would be curious as well as I was referred for the NY spot. I would assume that it is much like any other OIG and that they are looking for current 1811's with strong financial fraud backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasury View Post
            I would be curious as well as I was referred for the NY spot. I would assume that it is much like any other OIG and that they are looking for current 1811's with strong financial fraud backgrounds.
            If that was the case I would not of been referred. I have strong knowledge of Fannie Mae HUD Fannie Mae ect... Veterans preference, and 8 years in law enforcement but never an 1811. Just curious of anyone actually works or has gone through the process of this new position.

Comment

I was Referred on friday, and this morniing my status changed to "you are among best qualified' then today about 230 I noticed it changed to "VA CP points awarded. Anyone shed some light on this job?
              Last edited by michaelrossjustice; 01-02-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Gent's anyone have any additional information on the job. I was referred for the gs 9 - 11 grade the other day and am curious about their process.

Comment

just referred to Tampa 9/11

Comment

Same here.
                    BPA -
                    Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                    TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

Referred. No contact.

Comment

Just checked. Referred, as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10418 users online. 467 members and 9951 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X