300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current CITP Students

I am scheduled to join a agency in the next two months and will need to complete CITP. Does anyone know if there are many CITP classes right now or is FLETC pretty empty?

Also, if there is a current student in CITP, what time are you done on Fridays?

You're usually done at 1630 everyday. Some days you will finish a little early. Depends on the class or exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by jjener View Post
      or is FLETC pretty empty?
      I've never seen FLETC "empty." Every so often it's not as mobbed for a couple of days until a bunch of new classes start. Then it's back to dining hall lines out the doors and down the steps to the trees.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I believe there are 4 classes down here. One should be wrapping up this week though. You generally get out around 4:30 everyday.

Comment

Word of advice, if you are joining a law enforcement agency, the last thing you should be worried about is what time you get out of class. A federal agency position is a 25/8 job.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodymove54 View Post
            Word of advice, if you are joining a law enforcement agency, the last thing you should be worried about is what time you get out of class. A federal agency position is a 25/8 job.
            Not at FLETC lol. You will be done early most days. There are a few night exercises, but all and all FLETC is a breeze. Just show up on time.

Comment

Originally posted by FedLaw View Post
              Not at FLETC lol. You will be done early most days. There are a few night exercises, but all and all FLETC is a breeze. Just show up on time.
              ^^^^^^ This... I have been to FLETC on more than one occassion...You will most likely get out earlier, unless you have a student complain...Which does happen and then it screws it up for everyone.

Schedule Mon-Fri 0730-1630 with some night exercises.

Comment

All this is true, i am down for another program but its all the same. CITP, UPTP ect.

Comment

I'm here right now for CITP, it is very empty compared to what it is usually at. Even the instructor's say it is like a ghost town. There is no wait at chow hall, parking is easy to find.
                  Last edited by jtl323; 04-12-2011, 07:23 PM.
                  USMS Region 3
                  Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                  Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                  Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                  BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                  Medical:2/15/10
                  MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                  FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                  Drug: 6/5/10
                  Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                  Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                  Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                  Written: 12/27/10
                  NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                  To:
                  Medical:

Comment

Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                    Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently experiencing a significant hiring surge for your position through the coming months. Please submit all required paperwork, to include your electronic Background Investigation package, and schedule/attend all required appointments as soon as possible. Your prompt submission of paperwork and attendance at scheduled appointments is critical and will ensure your pre-employment processing is expedited.
                    The Border Patrol forums are ablaze with comments from applicants who received the above email. Looks like FLETC will soon be filled with CBP classes. Have you heard any rumblings of another CITP class being scheduled soon?? Anyone else at FLETC heard anything???

ICE 1811:

Written: 7/29/09
                    NOR: 8/10/09
                    SI: 8/03/10
                    NOR: 9/17/10
                    TO: 9/29/10
                    Medical: 11/10/10
                    Drug Test: 11/12/10
                    Background: 12/06/10 (Cleared)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5237 users online. 299 members and 4938 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X