300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Reserve Bank Miami

Anyone on here work for FRB? Looking to know what the starting pay is for the FRB Miami in Doral? Do they start you more if you have a degree, Florida certified and have 3-4 years LE experience? Thanks

I used to work for the FED in Jacksonville FL, I worked there for about 5yrs, when I first started the pay was 27k then It wnet up to 28k once I graduated the academy in ATL. However, while I was employed there we got numerous raises and cost of living increases to bring us up to par with everyone else. When I left back in June of last yr with overtime and shift diff I was making about 45k.

Comment

Is this an 0083 position? Federal? I know the Federal Reserve is a private institution but the description says they enforce Federal Laws. I'm curious...

Comment

^^^ It's QUASI-Federal. You are not an employee of the Federal Gov.; you aren't paid according to GS schedule and you don't have Fed bennies nor FERS retirement. You do not have the same employment protections as a Fed employee; you are hired by the particular Fed. bank that you apply to, and can be fired by the same. Each bank maintains it's own hiring data-base, unlike the Feds/USAJobs. Hope things are a bit more clear for you.
        Last edited by QuietPro; 03-18-2011, 10:54 PM.
        Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

Definitely thanks! I applied to it earlier, def seems like a better gig than I'm doing now that's for sure.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11428 users online. 518 members and 10910 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X