300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigtarp

Anyone apply to any of the SIGTARP positions that were open? I applied to the one for ATL that closed on Feb 8th, and got a response that I was referred to the selecting official at Grade 13. I haven't heard anything else though. Anyone else that applied, have any movement?

I got the same message this morning. I'm not getting excited though, since I'm referred for everything I put in for and never get an interview. I think the fact that I don't have any vet points is what's keeping me out of the interview chair.

Comment

Originally posted by tsfl89 View Post
      I got the same message this morning. I'm not getting excited though, since I'm referred for everything I put in for and never get an interview. I think the fact that I don't have any vet points is what's keeping me out of the interview chair.
      Same boat as me. I get referred on everything, rarely get interviews.

Comment

I noticed that in the new budget that are getting about 24 million more than last year. I guess they are waiting on the budget to get close to passing before they really put any effort into it, since I imagine that is where the money to hire new people is coming from. My only hope for an interview is the fact that I am a Computer Forensics investigator and everyone needs one or two of us this day in age, but may just be wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaBullets View Post
          I noticed that in the new budget that are getting about 24 million more than last year. I guess they are waiting on the budget to get close to passing before they really put any effort into it, since I imagine that is where the money to hire new people is coming from. My only hope for an interview is the fact that I am a Computer Forensics investigator and everyone needs one or two of us this day in age, but may just be wishful thinking on my part.
          I wish I would've obtained some experience like that in my local days. I have a ton of violent crime/dope experience, but those specialties seem to be something the feds like. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by tsfl89 View Post
            I wish I would've obtained some experience like that in my local days. I have a ton of violent crime/dope experience, but those specialties seem to be something the feds like. Good luck to you.
            Thanks! You too!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4257 users online. 162 members and 4095 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X