Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat357
    replied
    The search engine on here should be your friend......: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hlight=chiller

Leave a comment:

• dramacydal
    replied
    I took the test when they came down to Rhode Island for a career fair and passed. Currently i am going through the background process. Anyone knows how long the background process is ?

Leave a comment:

• Traditionalist
    replied
    Wow I cannot believe that there are people who are not working as LEO's complaining that they aren't going through with the process because it's too much of a hassle! The USCP is a good paying federal law encorcement agency that's hiring, if you want to be a LEO bad enough you should be able to get past the hassle of their hiring process. I've never been involved in a police hiring process that wasn't a hassle on some level, but the process was well worth the aggravation.

Leave a comment:

• Officer 6419
    replied
    Money is worth it in the end. We make more then any local agency around.

Leave a comment:

• NCFed
    replied
    Originally posted by Officer 6419 View Post
    I was out of state and I was allowed to come to DC for a few days and knock out the whole process after my background was complete.
    Im in the process as well. I dont think Ill persue it any further though. TOo much hassle to go from NC to DC for just a few hours of tests etc...

Leave a comment:

• Officer 6419
    replied
    Process

I was out of state and I was allowed to come to DC for a few days and knock out the whole process after my background was complete.

Leave a comment:

• EBDO
    replied
    I started going through the process, but they make you do everything up in D.C. and won't let you use POST scores from other agencies. Too much of a hassle to keep flying up to D.C. for the various steps of the process. Good if you're local though.

Leave a comment:

• leetaluna
    started a topic Us capitol police

Us capitol police

Sorry I could not stand that I spelled Capitol wrong. Anyway if anyone knows how i delete a thread i already started let me know. So are there any applicants out there currently going through the process with the US Capitol Police? Just curious about other timelines. thks
    Thread can be deleted
    Last edited by leetaluna; 03-06-2011, 12:40 PM. Reason: Thread can be deleted

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4883 users online. 298 members and 4585 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X