300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us capitol police

Sorry I could not stand that I spelled Capitol wrong. Anyway if anyone knows how i delete a thread i already started let me know. So are there any applicants out there currently going through the process with the US Capitol Police? Just curious about other timelines. thks
    Thread can be deleted
    Last edited by leetaluna; 03-06-2011, 12:40 PM. Reason: Thread can be deleted
    CBP Agent - Application September 2011 - Written Scheduled October 2011

USCP - Application January 2011 - TO January 2011 - POST Passed January 2011 - Application Review August 2011

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
    Orientation - August 2009
    CO - January 2010
    Ready to be seated (Fit, Med, BI, Drug test completed) - July 2010
    FCIP Ending Letter - March 2011
    New Test - ???
    FLETC - ???

I started going through the process, but they make you do everything up in D.C. and won't let you use POST scores from other agencies. Too much of a hassle to keep flying up to D.C. for the various steps of the process. Good if you're local though.

Comment

Process

I was out of state and I was allowed to come to DC for a few days and knock out the whole process after my background was complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer 6419 View Post
        I was out of state and I was allowed to come to DC for a few days and knock out the whole process after my background was complete.
        Im in the process as well. I dont think Ill persue it any further though. TOo much hassle to go from NC to DC for just a few hours of tests etc...

Comment

Money is worth it in the end. We make more then any local agency around.

Comment

Wow I cannot believe that there are people who are not working as LEO's complaining that they aren't going through with the process because it's too much of a hassle! The USCP is a good paying federal law encorcement agency that's hiring, if you want to be a LEO bad enough you should be able to get past the hassle of their hiring process. I've never been involved in a police hiring process that wasn't a hassle on some level, but the process was well worth the aggravation.

Comment

I took the test when they came down to Rhode Island for a career fair and passed. Currently i am going through the background process. Anyone knows how long the background process is ?

Comment

The search engine on here should be your friend......: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hlight=chiller

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6018 users online. 322 members and 5696 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X