300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark County Court Balif

I was thinking about putting in for this. Right now I am willing to take pretty much any law enforcement related job I can find. Any recommendations or info about the position or agency? I am eligible for a POST Cat II cert based on a waiver.

Clark County is currently accepting applications for part-time Bailiff position(s) located within the following courts:

# District Court
    # Las Vegas Justice Court
    # Henderson Justice Court
    # North Las Vegas Justice Court
    # Outlying Justice Court

Education and Experience: Equivalent to graduation from high school; AND Two (2) years of professional full-time experience as a commissioned law enforcement officer, which may include experience as a military or federal police officer or investigator, or experience exercising the powers of a peace officer OR possess a valid Nevada P.O.S.T Category II (or higher) certification, or equivalency to a Nevada P.O.S.T Category II certification. Additional experience in dealing with the public is desirable.

Licensing and Certification: Specified positions may require possession of a valid Nevada Class C Driver's License. Must possess a valid Nevada P.O.S.T Category II (or higher) certification, or agree to satisfactorily complete a valid Nevada P.O.S.T. Category II training program within one (1) year of date of hire. Must possess CPR and first-aid certification. Weapons qualification is required for duty weapon. Failure to satisfactorily complete required training shall be proper cause for termination.

Medical Examination: Employment is contingent upon the results of a physical examination performed by our examining physician.

Pre-Employment Drug Testing: Employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug examination.

Background Investigation: Employment is contingent upon the results of a background investigation.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11896 users online. 460 members and 11436 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X