Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Probation Officer

==================
    Last edited by tp2020; 03-24-2016, 02:16 PM.

-----------------

Comment

==================

Comment

I don't know of any FL probation officers on the forum.

You might ask in the Florida section as there might be someone from FL who might know that doesn't hang out in the rest of the forum.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

As far as I know DOC is currently in a hiring freeze and only hiring due to attrition. I went through the hiring process with FL DOC, and its not too hard at all. If your clean, and have a degree its pretty much just a waiting game. DOC is state funded so dont expect a raise once you start working, however its a great start to an awesome career. The only problem as well is they tend to hire CPO's that are already certified, however they do offer an academy. Once hired you do have to provide your own weapon, and if you have one, it opens up a lot of fun things like going out with the higher CPO's and doing warrants and such. End the end I ended up going the County Route and am a Probation Officer in Central Florida. Its DEFINATELy a fun job!! every know and again you find someone who was drinking and druggin, then next thing you know because they are on probation, they are clean.. then they have a job, then they make a complete change of there life... Its a legit career field.
          Last edited by Ucfmanic; 03-03-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11434 users online. 522 members and 10912 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X