300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Londonderry, NH PD Hiring-Patrol Officer

The Town of Londonderry is seeking intelligent, motivated applicants for the position of Police Officer. The Town offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position requires shift work, including nights, weekends and holidays.

Want to learn more about Londonderry and working for the Londonderry Police Department?

GO TO: http://www.londonderrynh.org/policedept/police_034.htm
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

Is it common practice to charge an applicant to take the test on the east coast? I've taken police tests for San Diego County Sheriff and San Diego PD and neither charged just to take the test.
    GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
      Is it common practice to charge an applicant to take the test on the east coast? I've taken police tests for San Diego County Sheriff and San Diego PD and neither charged just to take the test.
      Yes, it is fairly common. I know there is a charge for the MA Civil Service test which is used by almost every police dept. in MA.
      Everybody counts or no one counts.
      -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
      -Ronald Reagan

Comment

GIO..

It's my experience that it is a NorthEast thing. In the south, the majority of departments do not charge. It's a real money maker for those little towns. Say $40 (approx.) a head, and 100 people test.. it add's up quick.
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Guess it would discourage some from applying, I wouldn't apply if I had to pay a fee to test for only 1 opening. Now if there were over 50 openings it would be worth it.
          GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4328 users online. 158 members and 4170 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X