• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbmpa View Post
    well I guess its taken a turn for the worse

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_824633.html

this is becoming ridiculous
    Wow. "I don't want anyone to lose their job, whether they're a federal employee or not," he said at the press conference. "But come on! We're broke! We've got to make tough decisions." A tough decision would be cutting your own spending and salaries. Anyone else notice that the whole 'raise freeze' for the G didn't apply to the guys on the Hill or in the House? That was last I heard at least... surprise surprise.

Comment

Lets keep spending money we dont have.....

Yep lets spend it all.. All the Government has to do is Print more.... we are headed to riches...
      And who will pay for it... The Tax Payer with money we don't have....

That's what happens when broke people run things.......

Comment

Republican Congress shutting down the government? Sound familiar? Has history taught them nothing?!!
        They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

The USMS has been hit as well, many of us have passed all of our requirments and because of the freeze not looking to good to get the call to go by months end. If you think about it, why put more money into BOP? If you dont have the man power to catch the criminals, becuase you cant hire them. Really lets over hall Social Security and Health Care, along with a fair tax or even a flat tax. But lets keep the "cops" on the street. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by INDO745 View Post
            Wow. "I don't want anyone to lose their job, whether they're a federal employee or not," he said at the press conference. "But come on! We're broke! We've got to make tough decisions." A tough decision would be cutting your own spending and salaries. Anyone else notice that the whole 'raise freeze' for the G didn't apply to the guys on the Hill or in the House? That was last I heard at least... surprise surprise.
            The bigger problem is their total lack of guts to do anything about spending on social programs. That's where the problem is. So, lets just freeze government workers pay, stop hiring and make them do more with less, but continue giving hand-outs to welfare recipients and people who've been on unemployment for 2 years. Funny how all these people can somehow afford afford brand new iphones and other luxury items-even sell dope, but are too poor to "help themselves". It's not their fault! lol. That's the way of government. Take all you can from the WORKING middle class and give it to the mooching, so called "poor".

Comment

When a private business is losing money, the first thing they do, before cutting their employee's pay/benefits, is get rid of the temp workers/contractors. If nothing else, contracts need to be renegotiated with a considerable cut in how much we are paying these companies for services. If they don't want to work for what we are willing to pay them, they can go elsewhere for work.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/2ch...governmen.html

2 week CR passes the House and will easily pass the Senate. March 18 is the new deadline. Shutdown averted (at least temporarily)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6626 users online. 240 members and 6386 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X