Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My journey into Law Enforcement....... Can I ask for help from you guys??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journey into Law Enforcement....... Can I ask for help from you guys??

Hello guys, My name is Brian, I'm 25 Years old. I moved to Las Vegas NV last Aug. and I came here to be a LEO. As of now I'm doing Armed Security at some Weekly Apartment Homes and its it giving me a big incite on police work, along with a lot of interaction with LEO's. They will be opening up testing in March. I have done one ride a long so far. This has been a life long dream of mine. I just signed up on Policequiz.com to help me with the testing and oral boards ect. I have tested back in Idaho and did not make it past the written test, Written test have always been a struggle of mine. Is there any books, web sites ect you guys would suggest me looking at? I can use all the help I can get. I just want to say thank you ahead of time. I hope to keep this thread on topic.

If you google police exam books or check on ebay there should be plenty to choose from. I know my first couple tests I did not do well on them, but my last couple I have scored very high. Every agency uses different tests and its just taking them and getting the experience. Another thing I also do, is after every interview I have had I write down my interview questions. For my next interview then I review those questions and others that may be asked. This seems to help me.
    ICE SA

Test: July 2009
    NOR: Sept 2009
    Interview: Nov 2009
    NOR: Dec 30, 2010
    TO: Jan 3, 2011
    Medical: Jan 14, 2011
    Drug Screen: Jan 26, 2011
    Cleared all Pre-Employment Checks Feb 23, 2011
    Met with BI: March 9, 2011
    BI Complete: April 26, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9122 users online. 308 members and 8814 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X