Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My journey into Law Enforcement....... Can I ask for help from you guys??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnnylawman38
    replied
    If you google police exam books or check on ebay there should be plenty to choose from. I know my first couple tests I did not do well on them, but my last couple I have scored very high. Every agency uses different tests and its just taking them and getting the experience. Another thing I also do, is after every interview I have had I write down my interview questions. For my next interview then I review those questions and others that may be asked. This seems to help me.

Leave a comment:

• My journey into Law Enforcement....... Can I ask for help from you guys??

Hello guys, My name is Brian, I'm 25 Years old. I moved to Las Vegas NV last Aug. and I came here to be a LEO. As of now I'm doing Armed Security at some Weekly Apartment Homes and its it giving me a big incite on police work, along with a lot of interaction with LEO's. They will be opening up testing in March. I have done one ride a long so far. This has been a life long dream of mine. I just signed up on Policequiz.com to help me with the testing and oral boards ect. I have tested back in Idaho and did not make it past the written test, Written test have always been a struggle of mine. Is there any books, web sites ect you guys would suggest me looking at? I can use all the help I can get. I just want to say thank you ahead of time. I hope to keep this thread on topic.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7801 users online. 191 members and 7610 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X