300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department of Commerce 1811

I saw this vacancy announcement and thought I would put it out there...anyone with direct information on this position?
    DEA S/A
    Applied 02/10
    COE 04/10
    Initial Testing: 07/16/10
    Passed Phase I 07/20/10
    Panel Interview: 08/12/10
    Passed Panel Interview 08/12/10
    Medical 08/25/10-Passed
    PTT 10/26/10-Passed
    Psych???

The position is located in the "Investigations and Intelligence Programs, Office of Security". These positions are not related to OEE/BIS or the Commerce OIG. From what I've gathered, their investigations focus on security and protective intelligence related to the protection of Department personnel, facilities, and property. They conduct and coordinate investigations to identify, assess and mitigate threats to Departmental personnel or functions.

Also, these positions are pay-banded, not on the GS scale however, they are posted at a level equivalent to a GS-11/12 level so they're not really entry-level positions.

Comment

Originally posted by MIDeputy View Post
      The position is located in the "Investigations and Intelligence Programs, Office of Security". These positions are not related to OEE/BIS or the Commerce OIG. From what I've gathered, their investigations focus on security and protective intelligence related to the protection of Department personnel, facilities, and property. They conduct and coordinate investigations to identify, assess and mitigate threats to Departmental personnel or functions.

Also, these positions are pay-banded, not on the GS scale however, they are posted at a level equivalent to a GS-11/12 level so they're not really entry-level positions.
      I was just referred for this opening. Anyone else put in for it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10211 users online. 342 members and 9869 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X