Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmm interesting. I actually want to going to AF but the weight requirement for my height (6'1") is 200lbs. Right now I weigh 270lbs everyone says I look 240lbs I believe I weigh so much cause I have a really big upper body. So ppl say that there's a waver I could get if I can't get down to 200lbs but I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nunez View Post
      Mmmmm interesting. I actually want to going to AF but the weight requirement for my height (6'1") is 200lbs. Right now I weigh 270lbs everyone says I look 240lbs I believe I weigh so much cause I have a really big upper body. So ppl say that there's a waver I could get if I can't get down to 200lbs but I dunno
      If you're a HS grad with 3 years experience 'doing immigration papers', you ought to meet the minimum requirements in hiring for either BPAs/CBPOs. Apply, and see.

At 270#, I'd be more worried about the running requirements. Can you run a 1.5 mile in 12-15 minutes?

Comment

Nunez.
        If you want more information or all of your questions regarding CBPO answered you should post in the CBP Officer thread. As to the Military making you a "better" qualified candidate.... not true! These positions are Federal Entry level, meaning that if you meet the minimum requirements and pass the tests (if your score is competitive) you get your Tentative Offer, and after you get your offer is all a roll of the dice as to how your process goes.
        You keep referring to High School as "experience" when it is EDUCATION, experience would be what ever JOB you have been working at since you graduated... and 2 years of anything will qualify you as an entry level GS-5. If you really want to become a CBPO just look for an Open period and apply, take your test, and hope to get your TO... When you do, the waiting game begins... Take a good gander at my signature, it's been 3 years for me in this process and I'm still waiting. CBP is not hiring at this moment, and will only hire for the southwest border in the near future (about 200 Officers)... So go ahead.

AND POST IN THE CBPO THREAD!!!...
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8357 users online. 247 members and 8110 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X