Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lschremp
    replied
    In case anyone is interested in what the proposed budget looks like and has some free time to look through it here is the link.

http://www.justice.gov/jmd/2011justi...tification.pdf

enjoy

Leave a comment:

• bigbauz
    replied
    Any word on the December class date??

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead5811
    replied
    Did my SF86 E-qip stuff in Dec and was adjudicated by mid January

Leave a comment:

• chadliey
    replied
    Jarhead, do you know when you were adjudicated? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Code21
    replied
    congrats Jarhead! wish you the best and hope the call comes soon!

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead5811
    replied
    So all i was waiting on was a call for my 2nd FIT test and i got that this morning. He asked if I could do it tomorrow but I told him I would be out of town visiting my new district so he asked if I would be back thursday early. I told him no I wont be back until the evening. So then he asked me "what are you doing right now" so I went down and took my fit test today. Did well enough and now I am just waiting on that official email with all the information. Thank you to everyone and good luck to everyone as well. Stay in shape and dont give up hope. GOD HAS A PLAN even if the hiring process does not.

Leave a comment:

• lschremp
    replied
    Region 1 D/ME; D/NH;D/VT; N/NY; W/NY; S/NY; E/NY; D/MA; D/CT; D/RI; E/PA; M/PA; W/PA; D/NJ; D/DE

Region 2
    D/MD; DC/DC; DC/SC; N/WV; S/WV; E/VA; W/VA; D/SC; E/NC; M/NC; W/NC; E/TN; M/TN; W/TN; E/KY; W/KY

Region 3
    N/GA; M/GA; S/GA; N/FL; M/FL; S/FL; N/AL; M/AL; S/AL; N/MS; S/MS; D/PR; D/VI

Region 4
    N/OH; S/OH; E/MI; W/MI; N/IN; S/IN; W/WI; E/WI; N/IL; C/IL; S/IL; N/IA; S/IA; E/MO; W/MO

Region 5
    E/AR; W/AR; W/LA; M/LA; E/LA; E/OK; N/OK; W/OK; E/TX; N/TX

Region 6
    D/MN; D/ND; D/SD; D/NE; D/KS; D/MT; D/WY; D/CO; D/IS; D/UT

Region 7
    D/NM; D/AZ; S/CA; W/TX; S/TX

Region 8
    E/WA; W/WA; D/NV; E/CA; N/CA; D/HI; D/GU; D/AK; D/OR; C/CA

I know there were a couple of people looking for this (thought I posted it already), I also have a copy of each of the flyers from 2009 which depicts the regions on a map.

Leave a comment:

• RUMotarded
    replied
    Congrats Jarhead! I can't imagine how good it feels for the wait to be over.

Leave a comment:

• lschremp
    replied
    Congrats Jarhead, Hopefully there will be a couple more joining you over the next couple of weeks. Hate to say it but the Nov 18 class counts against the FY11 classes seeing that it falls after 1 Oct. NO THROWING KNIVES, I know this was supposed to be the positive thread.

Leave a comment:

• DarcHorse
    replied
    CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN........
    THEY SAY THAT IN THE ARMY THE CHICKENS MIGHTY FINE!!!!
    JUMPED RIGHT OFF THE TABLE AND STARTED MARKING TIME!!!!!!
    WHO SAID THAT??????

Congrads again Jarhead!
    Darc

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead5811
    replied
    I heard that seems to be a main course down there. well I will just have to enjoy it. It cant be much worse than Marine Corps chow halls world wide.

Leave a comment:

• bigbauz
    replied
    Well Congrats, have fun, and get ready for chicken...!

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead5811
    replied
    I was given the final offer. My medical update is done but they need to set up my 2nd FIT test this next week so that I can go to FLETC. I was suprised to get the offer before geting the call for my 2nd FIT test.

Leave a comment:

• bigbauz
    replied
    Congrats!
    Did you get called for a second fit after your medical update?

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead5811
    replied
    Well Sorry to say that I will not be playing this waiting game any longer. I got "THE CALL" today. Heading to FLETC Nov 18th and then starting my career in South Dakota. Finally region 6 is cracking the egg on calls. Good luck to everyone on here.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9850 users online. 498 members and 9352 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X