300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMS-Region 4

Hey guys/gals, hope everyone is doing well. Well I had to start a new thread because we were not even on page 3. With the new FY here, hopefully we will start getting some calls. I got an e-mail yesterday to update my medical status and faxed it in already. The medical is only good for a year and then you have to fill out the same forms that you completed the first time. The lady told me that you only had to retake the whole medical if it had been two years expired. They just want to know if anything has changed with your health status. I was also told that there will be 7 classes for FY 2011. The first starting in November and go through August. So, it looks like their will not be one every month if the last one is in August. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by One*; 10-07-2010, 01:48 PM.
    "Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit. Give everything you got today for tomorrow may never come." -Dan Gable-

If all 7 classes become a reality that could be very good news for a lot of us. Being one of the guys on the message board with no LE or Military experience, it would definitely help my odds.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9473 users online. 364 members and 9109 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X