Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of FLorida PD has openings.

University of Florida Police Department

Law Enforcement Officer

Requisition Number 0806133

Closing Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The University of Florida Police Department is actively seeking to fill a vacant law enforcement officer position assigned to the Uniformed Patrol Division. To be considered for this position, please submit an on-line application, with resume, to the Office of Human Resource Services, www.hr.ufl.edu . This position will post for seven (7) calendar days. This position will close on Wednesday, October 6, 2010. Please submit your electronic application on or before the closing date for consideration.

The duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows; not all inclusive.

· Patrol (foot and vehicle) assigned area(s) to ensure personal safety of university community populace, and provide protection and security for university facilities; maintain orderly flow of traffic, investigate accidents, respond to complaints, disturbances, and law investigations make arrests and respond to complaints, disturbances, and law investigations make arrests and apprehensions, issue parking and moving citations, assist other law enforcement agencies, fire department and emergency medical technicians.

· Take initial police reports; conduct preliminary investigations, including security of crime scene, collection and preservation of evidence, maintaining the chain of custody of evidence.

· Crowd control during all types of catastrophes which may affect the university community; crowd, traffic and security control during athletic and other special events. (the percentage of time spent in this area will increase/decrease dependent upon university needs). Sometimes a great deal of overtime is required to meet the need.

Should you require assistance with the application process, please let me know.

Veleta G. Roberts

Personnel Manager

UF Police Department

Telephone: (352) 392-2880

Fax: (352) 392-9866

email: [email protected]
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

They actually have several...
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Comment

If I were only 21 again......

Comment

Are they hiring Non-Certs? Also, what is it like working there? Mostly drunk students and fights? Any shot a 22 year old like myself can get on with them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8977 users online. 299 members and 8678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X