300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA Police Officer

Anyone have any info? Is anyone an officer with NSA? Has anyone applied recently? What's the hiring process like? How long after initial application do you get some movement? How many officers does this department/agency have?
    I know they are only in Fort George G Meade, MD
    Thanks in advance

If you are young i would not look into it at ALL! They are always hiring. But most of the younger officers do not like it, It depends on what your looking to do. It pretty much sums it up on their web site.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...&daysprune=365

Comment

Originally posted by Evoluvin View Post
        If you are young i would not look into it at ALL! They are always hiring. But most of the younger officers do not like it, It depends on what your looking to do. It pretty much sums it up on their web site.
        I'm not sure if I should call my self young or old LOL. I'm going to be 30 in May 2011, so I'm not that young I guess. I am married (almost 9 years) and have 3 kids. Maybe that makes me a little older than I really am though. Thanks for the reply.
        Last edited by not-a-deputy-yet; 09-29-2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Bearcat357 Thanks for that link. I saw it before and it does have some good info on it. I also wanted to see if there are any newer threads.

Comment

We have/had a NSA LEO on here at one time. He was in that thread. You might want to see if you PM him for more info.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8553 users online. 261 members and 8292 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X