Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post
    US Army Veteran
    The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Anyone get called for upcoming FLETC classes?

Comment

• darkhorse6
        darkhorse6 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, still radio silence.

• Just got emailed to take their job assessment test for 1801 and 1811 position. Is this the kind of test you can study for?

Not a Veteran, but I'm a Schedule A applicant and current FRLEO (similar position to FPS Inspector)

Comment

• Dalexander91
        Dalexander91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just got my compatibility assessment email too. I wonder what the next step is....hmmmm

• Originally posted by DocHolidayFan View Post
      Just got emailed to take their job assessment test for 1801 and 1811 position. Is this the kind of test you can study for?

Not a Veteran, but I'm a Schedule A applicant and current FRLEO (similar position to FPS Inspector)
      Can confirm these have gone out. Have a buddy who just got his via email yesterday.

Comment

• Dalexander91
        Dalexander91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got mine too. I wonder what comes next.

• Talked to a guy who works for FPS that said he's hearing the current class at FLETC is the last class of the year. Also said it seems hard to believe though as guys who are vaccinated will be able to leave on weekends.

Comment

• famousdaveKC
        famousdaveKC commented
        Editing a comment
        There is an August class. From my understanding it’s been filled. When you are fully vaccinated you are able to leave the FLETC. Policy changed late March early April.

• Originally posted by my93rx7tt View Post
      Talked to a guy who works for FPS that said he's hearing the current class at FLETC is the last class of the year. Also said it seems hard to believe though as guys who are vaccinated will be able to leave on weekends.
      Can also confirm there is an august class allegedly filed, but notifications haven’t gone out yet.

and yes. If you decide the vaccine is for you, you can leave campus.

Comment

• So if ones not a LEO or Veteran is the chances of being hired virtually 0? I’m a current PSO.

Comment

• famousdaveKC
          famousdaveKC commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s easier to hire veterans because of the non competitive hiring authorities. But if it’s something you really want go for it. Being a PSO puts you in great position especially if you make FPS contacts. Try to get ahold of an Area/District Commander and see if there are any other possibilities.

Also never hurts to send your resume to [email protected]

Good luck

• I took my assessment on April 1st and still haven’t heard anything. Hoping that no news is good news. This happen to anyone else ?

Comment

• Dalexander91
          Dalexander91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I took mine and haven't heard anything back. DM me if you wanna chat more!

• famousdaveKC
          famousdaveKC commented
          Editing a comment
          If the rumors that I’m hearing are true and there is an August class, and if that class is full, be ready to wait. There probably won’t be another class until 2022.

• Originally posted by Ruby_112 View Post
        I took my assessment on April 1st and still haven’t heard anything. Hoping that no news is good news. This happen to anyone else ?
        My total process took years. Be ready to wait.

Comment

• I just received my TSL for SLC today from HR.
          US Army Veteran
          The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Dalexander91
            Dalexander91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey there—just curious, how long have you been in the whole process. Can I DM you? Thanks.

• darkhorse6
            darkhorse6 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure, send it.

• August 1 class is what I'm hearing. Not full yet as calls are being made still. Buddy got call for NE area today.

Comment

• Took the online assessment a couple days ago. Does anyone know if they waive FLETC for those with law enforcement experience? I'm a veteran/current LEO who attended a 6 month, 900 hour state academy. Hopefully I hear something back soon!

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
              Winter_Patriot commented
              Editing a comment
              I would doubt they waive FLETC. My current fed agency is all about certifications, and they don't seem to accept much prior state law enforcement experience when it comes to qualifying on batons, OC, firearms, etc.

• famousdaveKC
              famousdaveKC commented
              Editing a comment
              There is NO waiver for UPTP unless you have done it within 5 years.

• Winter_Patriot - if you have prior UPTP you can request a waiver. No state or local experience is accepted and you will have to attend the whole experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockeysf View Post
              Took the online assessment a couple days ago. Does anyone know if they waive FLETC for those with law enforcement experience? I'm a veteran/current LEO who attended a 6 month, 900 hour state academy. Hopefully I hear something back soon!
              Only UPTP waivers accepted

Comment

• Got emailed the Writing Sample request 2 days ago, but today, I randomlh got an email say I "completed Security and Law Enforcement Training Division" class on 3/21/2021.... anyone have an idea on what this means?

Comment

• Rockeysf
                  Rockeysf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I received the same email. I too have no idea what it means. Since I sent them my resume info after the date of 03/21/2021 I found it a little odd.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3557 users online. 236 members and 3321 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X