300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasa

I applied for a couple NASA Criminal Investigator positions; one in California and one in Maryland. Did anyone else hit these?

NASA has criminal investigators?
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

LOL, I was asking myself the same question.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Is this the beginning of Starfleet?

Comment

Yes, 1811s

Comment

It's with the OIG

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitlow View Post
              I applied for a couple NASA Criminal Investigator positions; one in California and one in Maryland. Did anyone else hit these?
              I just saw that today too. It crossed my mind but I am pretty sure I don't qualify yet. It looks like you have to be fairly tech like.

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
              Is this the beginning of Starfleet?
              That's awesome. Lol

Comment

NASA has 1811's with their OIG. They deal with theft of NASA items (IE someone took a moon rock from the Franklin Institute in Philly, since it is NASA property they dealt with the theft), during the explosion of the spaceship a few years ago, people who tried to sell pieces on EBAY were arrested and they also handle lots of contract fraud.
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

NASA OIG does ALOT of contract fraud- also nasa gives alot of grants to universities so they do alot of grant fraud cases as well- not too many sexy cases or hunting martians or anything, but good work if you like paper intensive cases. not too many start out there either, most are alumni from somewhere else, like most oig's

Comment

deleted post....
                    Last edited by MIDeputy; 01-03-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I don't see these jobs posted on usajobs...where did you find them?
                      The unexamined life is not worth living. - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by crock921 View Post
                        I don't see these jobs posted on usajobs...where did you find them?
                        USAJOBs....under 1811.....

Not sure if the last ones were for status candidates or not. If they are for status candidates....unless you fall under who they are looking to hire, then you can't apply.....

Comment

Its weird that they don't show up when I search by 1811. The HSS, USSS, EPA and FBI ones show up.

Nevermind....there is a NASA Supervisory CI job that was on the status tab.
                          Last edited by crock921; 09-17-2010, 12:52 PM.
                          The unexamined life is not worth living. - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by crock921 View Post
                            Its weird that they don't show up when I search by 1811. The HSS, USSS, EPA and FBI ones show up.
                            Nothing out there right now. The last annoucements they had were 2-3 weeks ago....One for MD, one for CA, and one for OH.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8081 users online. 228 members and 7853 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X